So I don't have a Mustang, but...

slipkid269

Jun 24, 2021
Michigan
I HAVE had one. A ugly little tan, notchback 85? with a 4 popper. And that was in the 80's. (may have just aged myself there). It got me from A to B. Then ended up with a boat rack on top my dad used to go fishin' in. It's funny that it has become a desirable car at this point!

Thats not why I'm here though. I don't have a stang, BUT I have ones heart! I have a 89' H.O in a Falcon! And I need help. I quit working on cars / hot rods when they added computers to them. They were a pain. Though now with the internet the mystery has been lifted and am gonna take another shot at it. So if I don't get stoned by other members (the kind where you throw rocks!) I hope to glean some information from here to make my Falstang, Mustcon, Falcon with the heart of a stallion, fly again!

Also, I looked at quite a few forums before I picked this one. Seems to have knowledgeable and helpful members more than the others.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Hi
So how is the car getting fuel and spark? Does it have an 89 ECU and harness? And what year of Falcon?
Hi, It is a 63' with 89' wiring ... or mess, for lack of better word and uses a computer I assume is from a 89. It was purchased by previous owner trying to fix surge issues but didn't help. That's how I got it. I think he gave up throwing money at it. Far more money in new parts on it than I payed. But that's how it goes with cars. I have more posted on it here.

Hi

Hi, It is a 63' with 89' wiring ... or mess, for lack of better word and uses a computer I assume is from a 89. It was purchased by previous owner trying to fix surge issues but didn't help. That's how I got it. I think he gave up throwing money at it. Far more money in new parts on it than I payed. But that's how it goes with cars. I have more posted on it here.
That helps. I will take the conversation there.