So, I finally have pics up

72mach1

Founding Member
Aug 6, 1999
Snohomish Wa UsA
For the first time since 99 when I joined, I have pics up.

Attachments

• 06-06-06_1529.jpg
    06-06-06_1529.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 06-06-06_1530.jpg
    06-06-06_1530.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks, It's a 20 foot car, thanks to the fact I got it in Highschool, and drove it every nice day that I could, The photo's were from my cameraphone. BUT when I got the thing in 99 it was in GREAT shape! Now the paints washed through on the hood, the radiator core support in bent back, and it needs some fixin here and there. Still a pretty solid car though. We've timed it from 0-60's about 4.5 seconds, tops out about 150(well, not tops out, hit's 7500rpm and scares me to death). Real fun car.

I've had my 73 since 91 and have been hell and back with her. Three engines, two suspesion rebuilds, two transmissions, three radiator rebuilds, three coats of primer, countless hoses, starters, alternators, and powersteering pumps (they have the pulley pullers at Autozone behind the counter for rental B.T.W.), one convertable top (need another one now), two exhaust systems, and three carpet sets. I've replaced my wiring harness and reupohlstered my seats too. All that over the 160 or so thousand miles I've put on the old girl, and I love her just as much as the day I layed eyes on her. Love drivin the stang. It's fun, and it's like Mini Me. My stang completes me.

It's a good thing that our old cars are easy to work on. Best of luck with yours. You can take a look at mine on my crappy website at http://webpages.acs.ttu.edu/jikelly/

Thats a nice vert' I WISH I could out that many miles on my car. I joined the Marines in 2000 out of high school, got out in 2004, then started commercial diving in louisiana. I havnt been home enough to drive the Mach. I think it had about 65k on it when I bought it, has about 80k on it now.