So I lost my gas tank key...

• Sponsors (?)

Dare we ask where the key was?

Glad to hear you got it. Filling the tank through the Schrader valve could have taken a long time.

Dare we ask where the key was?

Glad to hear you got it. Filling the tank through the Schrader valve could have taken a long time.

:lol:

Everytime I lose something, it's in a really dumb place. It was under the driver's seat for some odd reason.

Reminds me of when my friend lost his school ID. He thought he lost it in the snow so we traced his steps 1 mile in a real heavy snow storm. We gave up, and went back to his apartment. He takes off his shoes... and the ID was in his damn shoe. :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: I'm laughing right now, probably the dumbest and funniest thing I have ever witnessed.

Christian, the key might not have been in your pocket all the way. It falls down the side of the seat and goes [under the seat] to some spot where hands over 5 years old won't fit. :D

I drop my key fob and radio remote down between the seat and center console often. I'm a former powerlifter and look like a total spaz trying to get the stuff back out.

haha yeah it definitely slipped outta my pocket

former power lifter aye? I'm tryna buff up now, been at it for about 7 months. I started benching 95 (lol) but now I'm repping 155. Whey protein works wonders! I used to weigh 138 this time last year, now I'm at 158. Lifting is real addicting.

Care to give any tips?

Christian, the key might not have been in your pocket all the way. It falls down the side of the seat and goes [under the seat] to some spot where hands over 5 years old won't fit. :D

I drop my key fob and radio remote down between the seat and center console often. I'm a former powerlifter and look like a total spaz trying to get the stuff back out.

The crack of death for lack of a better name.

I have two caps for this purpose. Sometimes the locking gas cap can be a bitch and you wished you had the stock one.

Winter time! Always.. i mean always put the stock one on. I cant count how many times i forget to put the stock one on when my gas hand was empty. I would pull up to the gas station and pull out the key only to find out the key doesnt go in because the lock is froozen . Not to mention it was so cold and frozen my key bent inside the lock and ialmost had the damn key break in the lock with an empty gas tank almost ;[

Ooo and carry de-icer for this issue.

locking gas cap

I've used an aftermarket locking gas cap for years (don't drive car in winter so its not a problem) I put one on soon after a bought the car a few years back, I left it parked in driveway right in front of house and some little or not so little $hit sucked my tank dry over night, oddly enough same night the little dick stole the plastic pony off the grill! Since then always in the garage overnight, we caught two girls breaking into cars on the street last week, they where doing it for $hits & giggles, both came from well off parents. Mostly stealing chump change and causing more damage then it was worth. Neighbour chased them down when he heard the glass break on his truck.

I've used an aftermarket locking gas cap for years (don't drive car in winter so its not a problem) I put one on soon after a bought the car a few years back, I left it parked in driveway right in front of house and some little or not so little $hit sucked my tank dry over night, oddly enough same night the little dick stole the plastic pony off the grill! Since then always in the garage overnight, we caught two girls breaking into cars on the street last week, they where doing it for $hits & giggles, both came from well off parents. Mostly stealing chump change and causing more damage then it was worth. Neighbour chased them down when he heard the glass break on his truck.

Damn that's nuts. I'd sit on my porch with my paintball gun, 2000 balls ready.