SO im driving down the highway and i see this ricer....

why is there a fast lane if the speed limit is set? i never really understood that. the only thing it says is slower traffic to the right, not speeders on the left.

• Sponsors (?)

Is it just me or do any others think that the title of this thread is like a very strong magnet,pulling you in to read it.
Then when you read it and read what happened you`re sent into hysterical laughter.
This one is priceless:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:.

Humm sees like everybody wants to do that now days. When I asked about it WAYYYY back when everybody said it was rice.

And beings there was stories a year ago I'll add one lol that probably happenedd that long ago driving the stang on a 2 lane highway guy gets behind me fliped on his brites and left them on. I slowed down he paseed me and I was like good just what I wanted I kept up till he had to get in front of me then i did the same thing for a little then I took of past him got stoped at a red light guy pulls up puts down his window and says "you got problems" my dad goes "what are you talking about your the one that came up behind us first doing it" then we made fun of the guy. lol it was funny and great to actually have my dad agree with me doing it back lol

Revivals! I love these. Does this make it "not wrong" to tell Kyle that he's a stupid ricer and that he shouldn't do things like that until he's got a turbocharged engine or something...

yeah....i said it....:D