So I'm Drunk and It's 5:26 AM......

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,

WTF.

Is my car retarded. Yes. Anyone want to care to answer why this POS 95 GT Vert likes to smell like BURNT RUBBER from accerlerating hard - aka pressing down hard on the pedal - aka watching my god damn needle jump up while waiting for the stupid 5.0 to catch up to it - so whoopppp de dooo i did exhaust, cai, and a new driveshaft this summer , what's up with my smelling like burnt rubber acceleration pedal every time i try to GUN IT. Come on, what a POS. What do I need to do to fix this fellas. I'm so drunk and suggestions welcome cause Mr. Tripleblack is brrroookkeee in terms of doing more mods until spring comes, lol. This god damn car, I need to replace everything on it to actually make it a decent show car. LOL.

Holla.

- Andrew

• Sponsors (?)

Let's see....you hit the gas, then smell burning rubber...tire's maybe?

:jester:

If the rpm's go up but you don't pick up any speed, I'd say it's either A) clutch, B) trans slipping if you have an auto, or C) tires spinning.

Damn, my bad guys. LOL.

Last night was a trainwreck. Not only did we kill a bottle of Jack - I had to hold back 2 of my boys from obliterating this kid we met for knocking out our houseguests front tooth. And she's a girl so he's very lucky he got out in one piece.

Anyways, yeah I'm thinking the clutch - The RPM's are shooting up when I gun it and everythings off. Might be time for a new aftermarket!

Anyways hope you enjoyed my drunk angry rant, LOL. Mods feel free to delete the other post as I didn't realize I put up 2 last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.