So it turns out that the cop that wrote my ticket

• Sponsors (?)

i yanked my comp off the desk and hurt my neck real good so then i ran to the bathroom and kicked my weights on the floor and broke one of my toes =(

So I suppose this will be yet another reason why you can't ship the scoop right away? I still don't believe you've sent it at all and you're just stalling and making excuses in the mean time! Two full time jobs, or not, if you weren't too busy to list if for sale, you shouldn't have been to busy to pack it up and ship it. A month after the fact is inexcusable. Once he sent you that money, shipping that scoop should have been your first priority. No ifs, ands or buts!!!

And as far as UPS charging you $13 for packing (assuming you really did send it)....yes, that is your problem. You could have packed it up on your own with your own box and packing and saved yourself that money.

Nobodies interested in your toe or the fact you **** your pants! If you want the harsh treatment to stop and if your time is so “valuable”, I suggest you get off your ass and spend the time you’re wasting playing on the computer right now, to dig that thing out and send it to him already! You’re 100% in the wrong on this one, so don’t pretend it’s any different!!!

and serious this whole "month" thing is an exaggeration. It hasnt even been 3 weeks since the money was sent yet and I have told him that i was busy and I would get it out asap. it is in fact on its way with ups and no it is not my fault that the box was $13.

Another thing. I didnt list it for sale like I needed to get rid of it or something. This red person made a topic about a place to find one for cheap. I told him I had one but it was in storage. He asked for pics. So I drove there and took pics (which probably took a day or two) Send him the pics and told him to name his pricen and he sent me the payment automatically (he had my paypal address). I didnt have any free time what so ever for at least 10 more days. I seriously do work 80 hours a week I went out of town for xmas and honestly did have it sent as soon as I can and he knew this. I understand that it did take a while but for him to come in this topic and act like a dick about it when he knew the situation is another thing. The only time I didnt answer PMs is when I was out of town. I did tell him that I will send it out as soon as I get the chance and he knew that it was in storage and all of this other crap.

Seriously, grow up.

It's not your business anymore Gearbanger. He says it is shipped. If
r3d comes back and says he didn't recieve it then they can go from there. Otherwise you take the man at his word and stop the BS.

It's not your business anymore Gearbanger. He says it is shipped. If
r3d comes back and says he didn't recieve it then they can go from there. Otherwise you take the man at his word and stop the BS.
That's funny, I thought these two arguing about it in a public forum made it everyone’s business. Until the two of them move it out of the forum and into PM’s, I’ll decide for myself whether its my business or not.....thanks anyway though Rick. :rolleyes: I take personal interest in this thread, because it was though the actions (or lack of) of someone just like this that I was ripped off in the past as well.

I’ll bite my tongue for now, and if in fact r3d does receive the package in the next couple of days, then I’ll be happy to provide Saleen311 – person :scratch: with an apology for riding his ass like this, but sometimes the only way to get things done is to light a fire….and I’ve got a feeling that this transaction is far from over.

^Lightning "jive pepper" Mcqueen? :rlaugh:

Ka ching
26567_m.jpg

jivepixar.jpg

Attachments

• carscarrv9.jpg
    carscarrv9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 77
  • pixars.jpg
    pixars.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 78