so its supposed to fawking snow on the 21st

Green4.6GT

Size Matters
Founding Member
Dec 31, 2001
Regina, Sask, Canada
22nd and 23rd... :damnit:

fawking weather :mad:, just checked the forecast and it looks like its going to snow/rain the 4 days prior to majestics, if it does how in the fawk are you boys going to get your cars down there and have them be clean????

does anyone have a trailor that we can borrow maybe??? :canada:

• Sponsors (?)

Those dates are a long ways away. I wouldn't trust a forecast 10 days into the future.

Regardless, I MAY be able to get my hands on a 5th wheel car trailor, but I have no means of towing it.

yea i know, i dont trust it either, but i'm not taking any chances 2 yrs ago, it rained 2 days before the show, and i had to drive my car down there, so i washed it at home, drove it down there and we had to wash it again, and it definately wasnt as clean as i wanted it to be :nonono:
tires were all muddy and ***** (our cars had to go in through one of the doors that didnt have a paved alley :mad: )

but if you could get your hands on a trilor, that would be fantastic :nice:, even if it dosnt snow, it would save us all alot of at show cleaning, getting all the brake dust off the wheels etc.

Green4.6GT said:
22nd and 23rd... :damnit:

fawking weather :mad:, just checked the forecast and it looks like its going to snow/rain the 4 days prior to majestics, if it does how in the fawk are you boys going to get your cars down there and have them be clean????

does anyone have a trailor that we can borrow maybe??? :canada:

Hmm, that's funny, 25C and sunshine here :D!