So... What exactly do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. I purchased my mustang with all the exhaust already done on it and the previous owner obviously did not do the mods (because he knew very little about them)
So I was wondering if I maybe have longtubes (just a guess) or are these just the stock ones??
I am wondering because I do have an SCT tuner that is not calibrated for long tubes (If in fact I have them) and would like to have the tune as close as possible to what I have in the car (it'd be silly to spend $400 and not use everything it can do)
I DO know that I have a catted X pipe with the 2.5 Dual chambered mufflers blah blah blah.
Anyways I have some pictures. Sorry they kinda suck but I was too lazy to jack up the car to get better ones
View attachment 217875

View attachment 217876

View attachment 217877

I am learning all the time about cars, so please go easy on me :rolleyes:

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

So its the exact opposite of what you thought. Welcom to the world of mods. Would be a good bet to get all the old and current Mustang mags you can get and read so you can see what you have, what you want and what works.

As mentioned above, you dont have LT's. LT's would extend a lot further like in this pic.....

10n6dfr.jpg

....and you have an OFF ROAD X-pipe. It isn't catted.

Yeah you don't have longtubes unfortunately but,you do
have a off road X pipe without catalytic converters.
If there is emissions testing in Canada technically you will fail
without having catalytic converters.The under carriage of your
car looks terrible.You can detail under your car as a free mod.

^ Nightfire change your avatar it's quite lame. :rlaugh:

Wow what did I miss?
Not sure really. I came in here and saw a n00b attacking an older member with what appears to be no cause and calling him a pedophile. There is no reason for that crap. :nono:

I see why a lot of the older members say they no longer come to the 4.6 section any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.