So what is gas selling for now in your area?

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
Hello everyone, I was wondering what everyone is paying for gas now that its been a few weeks since Katrina.

For 87 octane I am paying $2.19/gallon now, how about you?

what?!!?!?! your only paying 2.19!!! thats crazy, here in Raleigh regular is 2.64, and there in my hometown rocky mount its at 2.59, but there is one cheapy station in the boondocks on the highway in between the two that has regular for 2.33. but damn, 2.19, why is NC getting raped so bad?

Im paying 2.29 here in Valdosta, GA. Prices are high on the east coast because of the hurricane damage that was done to the refineries. The Gulf Coast supplied us with most of our oil. Since much of the production is still down, we are feeling the effects. But, at least crude oil is falling so prices should continue to drop for awhile. Lets hope for a mild winter up north. :)

matthiasj said:
hey i filled up with 2.24 the cheapest i found. I love ing this gas lowerd prices
that's what they want you to think. lol. someone on stangnet said that "they" probably spike it up really high and then drop it down to just above what you were used to paying. you're not concerned with it being higher than before the jump, you're just happy that it's coming down. it totally makes sense. there's got to be something to that. has anyone else noticed this?

90bronconate said:
that's what they want you to think. lol. someone on stangnet said that "they" probably spike it up really high and then drop it down to just above what you were used to paying. you're not concerned with it being higher than before the jump, you're just happy that it's coming down. it totally makes sense. there's got to be something to that. has anyone else noticed this?

:Word:

It's sad we're to the point of happiness when it is at $2.20.