So whats everyone doin' tonight sat 5/19

• Sponsors (?)

Busy tonight, but, I went to the Starbucks up on Chakalov and Mill Plain Thursday night, Dayammm, there were a ton of people there. Mostly import and BMW's, but honestly, that place is starting to get crowded, no place to park though. SB in Beaverton is much better for parking.

yeah lots of my homies up there ( russians) but they kick you out at 11.. I mean like out of the parking lot and off the property. not too nice about it last time I was up there!! should of called I would of cruised up !! SB on millplain and 164th has goos parking and alot of action but too bad the cop shop is the next block over:mad:

yeah lots of my homies up there ( russians) but they kick you out at 11.. I mean like out of the parking lot and off the property. not too nice about it last time I was up there!! should of called I would of cruised up !! SB on millplain and 164th has goos parking and alot of action but too bad the cop shop is the next block over:mad:

I shall phone ya next time. Just kicking it with my wife, so there was some action, and yeah, there were quite a few Russians, but thats cool, as they were talking cars most of the night:nice:

I'll shoot over to the 164th SB next time.