So who wants to see some Chrome Steeda Ultra Lite II's on my Stang.

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! There finially on, and damn do they look good :drool: I will admit I got a little moist. The side strips are comming off, just havent gotten to it yet. Still a few ends to tie up, Waiting for the Cervini's bumper to be painted and the new K&N filter to be shipped and need to pick up a few more bolts for the seats, oh yeah and to put on the billit grill. Should be all done next weekend Im hoping. New clutch seems to be working mint, first time I had the car over 4,000 RPMS's since the Paxton install. Car drives like a dream w/ new rubber all the way around and that new magnaflow cat back is the most bad ass sounding exhaust Ive ever heard, talk about some exhuast w/ some serious F'ing BARK! Hard to beat Mangaflows on a 5.0 w/ an O/R H pipe. With the addition of the power pipe I cant wait to get this on the dyno.
Well enjoy the pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Striped5.0 said:
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! There finially on, and damn do they look good :drool: I will admit I got a little moist. The side strips are comming off, just havent gotten to it yet. Still a few ends to tie up, Waiting for the Cervini's bumper to be painted and the new K&N filter to be shipped and need to pick up a few more bolts for the seats, oh yeah and to put on the billit grill. Should be all done next weekend Im hoping. New clutch seems to be working mint, first time I had the car over 4,000 RPMS's since the Paxton install. Car drives like a dream w/ new rubber all the way around and that new magnaflow cat back is the most bad ass sounding exhaust Ive ever heard, talk about some exhuast w/ some serious F'ing BARK! Hard to beat Mangaflows on a 5.0 w/ an O/R H pipe. With the addition of the power pipe I cant wait to get this on the dyno.
Well enjoy the pics.

http://www.superchargerhelp.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1767&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

http://www.superchargerhelp.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1769&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

http://www.superchargerhelp.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1768&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
sounds sweet man, but it says on teh page in teh link that you have to be a registered user to view the pics........just post em up on here......

stprorolla49 said:
sounds sweet man, but it says on teh page in teh link that you have to be a registered user to view the pics........just post em up on here......

:bang: I cant, there already posted on stangnet and the site wont allow you to repost the same pic, how stupid is that :notnice: . I'll try something else bear w/ me.

final5-0 said:
Hey Travis

Very nice looking wheels and a Q about them for you.

When they use the word "Ultra"..........
just how lite (weight) does that mean, lol.

Later
Grady
id assume that the satin ones would be a lot lighter than the chrome ones simply because the chrome adds so much weight.....on another more comical not, some dumbass kid tries to tell me today that konig is putting out a new 3 pound wheel......my ass :nonono:

stprorolla49 said:
id assume that the satin ones would be a lot lighter than the chrome ones simply because the chrome adds so much weight.....on another more comical not, some dumbass kid tries to tell me today that konig is putting out a new 3 pound wheel......my ass :nonono:

Well Michael............three pounds is pretty light :rlaugh:

Those wheels Travis put on his car look just great and so many of you guys have such really nice looking wheels but from my point of view they are so dam heavy.

I'm not knocking anybody for wanting a bit of bling but for me I'll be going for some Pro Stars for the light weight and a little shine as well.

Still I'm curious about the weight of those wheels :shrug:

Later
Grady

final5-0 said:
I'm not knocking anybody for wanting a bit of bling but for me I'll be going for some Pro Stars for the light weight and a little shine as well.

And thats something Id never in a million yrs put on my car. Just diffrent tastes thats all. I dont care about weight, I want looks.

Striped5.0 said:
And thats something Id never in a million yrs put on my car. Just diffrent tastes thats all. I dont care about weight, I want looks.

Again, I think you got what you were after as they do look great.

I just thought you might know what they weigh and I guess buy now you've figured I'm a bit more into Go than Show but ...... never the less ...... if I ruffled your feathers some I assure you it was not intentional.

Later
Grady