Sold the 03 tonite, will have my new project car soon...

Well a couple left me a deposit on my 03 cobra tonite.. They will be back with the money early next week... I got asking price too :D

Ill have my new project car on the way soon. So you can all look forward to lots of pics of my progress :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Everyone on these forums are either dying to have a project instead of their 4.6 or dying to have a s/c cobra instead of their finished project. But I don't know the joy of owning 03/04 cobra so I can't really speak on that side but I am trying to selling my 02 to go back to a 95 but this time a very very beefy 95..anyways good luck and hope to see some pics and some info on what your project is.

Killercanary said:
Congrats Jesse! I can't wait to see what you have planned after seeing the various combos you had put together for your previous '95!

Haha yes various. This time it will be ONE COMBOOOOO :D

Plan is - single turbo, anyone got a kit for sale?, stock bottom end for now, tfs heads, stock cam, pms tuning unit, along with a tubular front suspension/kmember. Thats the majors.. I found a 302 longblock out of 91 gt forsale in my area, may pick that up to use for time being.

Hunter-White said:
Everyone on these forums are either dying to have a project instead of their 4.6 or dying to have a s/c cobra instead of their finished project. But I don't know the joy of owning 03/04 cobra so I can't really speak on that side but I am trying to selling my 02 to go back to a 95 but this time a very very beefy 95..anyways good luck and hope to see some pics and some info on what your project is.

Main reason i sold the cobra is to buy an investment property soon. I cant see having a 26k car while be 22 and carrying a house at the same time. Its too risky...

But you are right about everyone wanting what they dont have. Its funny.

yellow1995Cobra said:
Haha yes various. This time it will be ONE COMBOOOOO :D

Plan is - single turbo, anyone got a kit for sale?, stock bottom end for now, tfs heads, stock cam, pms tuning unit, along with a tubular front suspension/kmember. Thats the majors.. I found a 302 longblock out of 91 gt forsale in my area, may pick that up to use for time being.

STOCK CAM? I can recall several threads in which you gave me crap for considering keeping the stock cam. :nonono:

After that, you better have six tenths of lift and a 108 LSA minimum.:rolleyes:

Good luck with your new ride, whenever you get it!

Adam

Wow, that didn't take long. Congrats man! Good luck with your new project.

:OT:

I'll be ordering my TKO setup in the next week or two, along with that tubular front end and suspension setup I've been wanting. I've been talking to a tuner and it that's first on the list after I get the car back together, so I'll finally have some dyno numbers! Might even stop at the track on the way home since I'll drive right past it. :nice:

Black95GTS said:
STOCK CAM? I can recall several threads in which you gave me crap for considering keeping the stock cam. :nonono:

After that, you better have six tenths of lift and a 108 LSA minimum.:rolleyes:

Good luck with your new ride, whenever you get it!

Adam

Haha if it was a heads/intake car only, then yes, aftermarket cam is the only way to go. With a turbo setup, stock cams work great.. and i get great drivability. I can make up for the cam with boost :)

Low - Dude about time, i cant wait to see the #'s!! You have made us all wait how long now for some #'s? Least you could do is bang out the tranny and suspension quick!

Yeah yeah, I tried to get it on the dyno a couple times last year but it never worked out... I can tell you this isnt gonna be a drawn out 4-5 month install like it was with the engine last year, I'll have this done in a weekend or two...Once I have all the parts, that is. :D