Solution for beat sun visors?

2000xp8

SN Certified Technician
Aug 8, 2003
NJ
Was in the car tonight (in the garage, about the furthest I've driven in a long time), and I think I had enough of my beat sun visors.
Has anyone had theirs reupholstered?

I know you can get all those over priced replacements, but none have mirror lights, which I would like to keep functioning. No I probably will never look in one in the dark again, but I have this thing about everything working.
The lights do currently work, but the covers are rubber banded closed.

I've yet to any factory style repair or refurbs.

Anyone see if the visors out of newer mustangs with work?

• Sponsors (?)

Mine are re upolstered . I also have a set of oem black ones i got later on in my attic. If you want i can snap some pics for you. Id prob let them go.

Mine are re upolstered . I also have a set of oem black ones i got later on in my attic. If you want i can snap some pics for you. Id prob let them go.
You have some pics of your stock ones redone?

The lmr ones don't really interest me.
And while paying to refurbish sun visors isn't the most fun i'll have with the money, it's what I would prefer to do with the money since I really would like mine to work like original.

I don't think the LMR ones have the mirrors and lights.

Mine suck anyway. The lights sometime stay on and drain the battery. I have them unplugged

I think that's the case of all of them. I'm in the habit of shutting the battery off on my car (switch by license plate), it's probably why I've had the same battery for like 7 years and the car starts up even after 6 months and no battery tender.

You have some pics of your stock ones redone?

The lmr ones don't really interest me.
And while paying to refurbish sun visors isn't the most fun i'll have with the money, it's what I would prefer to do with the money since I really would like mine to work like original.
I can definitely grab some