Some New Pictures

Silvr04GT

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2002
San Jose, CA
I picked my car up from the body shop today, I got my rear quarter panel repainted under warranty cause there was a scratch that was underneath the clearcoat. So snapped a few pictures with my cell phone before I took off.

How long should I wait with the new area before I clay bar, polish, wax, etc.?

061651.jpg

061652.jpg

061653.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

BaXTeR3221 said:
Looks awesome :nice: Hows the ride with those springs/rims?

The ride is pretty decent, not quite as nice as stock, but overall for a lower car with stock shocks and struts I'm happy. Either in the fall or spring I'm gonna get a set of Bilsteins. As I'm sure the stockers aren't liking the lowering!

Mustang5L5 said:
Looks good, glad to see i'm not the only one rocking the V6 emblems

It's all about the V6 emblems! Gives it the old school look for people who know something about Mustangs and makes ricers think you drive a "really loud" 6 banger! Until it's to late! :)

four six said:
You took those with your phone? Damn dude my phone sucks:bang:

Don't feel too bad! I have a 1.3 megapixel camera on my phone it's the new Motorola RAZR V3c so it does video and stuff, it's a fantastic phone.

Wow, that quater panel really stands out in color in that first pic. Almost looks odd.

Secondly, how did you only run a 14.6 with all those mods? ...

Lastly, topless needs to stop posting himself everywhere...it's scaring me

hey Silvr, what did you do for your rear brakes? i see theyre upgraded, but to a cobra size? did you piece it together or buy a kit? how much? im looking for the whole kit, but cant find one that includes the anti-moan brackets and caliper mounting brackets.

AmBo said:
Wow, that quater panel really stands out in color in that first pic. Almost looks odd.

Secondly, how did you only run a 14.6 with all those mods? ...

Lastly, topless needs to stop posting himself everywhere...it's scaring me

Well the quarter panel just repainted, that's why it was at the body shop so I bet once I prep and wax the rest of the car it'll match up, right now the rest of the car hasn't been waxed since last year. The reason I've only run 14.6 is due to a few things, a) that was my first time ever going to a drag strip and b) the elevation is pretty high every car will run a little slower there.

DerekStangGT said:
hey Silvr, what did you do for your rear brakes? i see theyre upgraded, but to a cobra size? did you piece it together or buy a kit? how much? im looking for the whole kit, but cant find one that includes the anti-moan brackets and caliper mounting brackets.

My rear brakes are the Bullitt/Cobra, whatever you want to call them they are all the same anyway. So they are the 11.65" ones. I bought the entire brake fit from here: http://www.themustangshop.ca/site/cat_viewpart.php?PartNumber=Q0JLSVQy I had to pay a little extra over that price because with that kit you reuse your factory rear calipers because they match up fine with the Cobra fronts. Since I went with the Bullitt stuff I had to pay for the rear calipers too. But it came with every single thing I needed.