Some NICE parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 22 wide right?

Screw the pics..just tell me the shipped price to Rising Sun, MD 21911 and I will paypal you some money for it.

And maybe just a little idea what "will need a different upper radiator hose" actually means ;)

• Sponsors (?)

It's 22 wide right?

Screw the pics..just tell me the shipped price to Rising Sun, MD 21911 and I will paypal you some money for it.

And maybe just a little idea what "will need a different upper radiator hose" actually means ;)

The outlet on the top of the radiator is on the opposite side of the stock one. I cant remember if it is the passenger or driver side. You would have to run one of those flexible 'be cool' hoses. Thats what I was going to do...

let me know if you are still interested

Shipping is $21

Please email me pics of wheels/tires to rhinebaugh at comcast . net

You had a '65, right? Did you ever put them on? Pics on the car would be great, if you have them. Did you work out the spacer/adapter thickness? My application is a '65 coupe. Are they the Ford rims, or another manufacturer?

Please email me pics of wheels/tires to rhinebaugh at comcast . net

You had a '65, right? Did you ever put them on? Pics on the car would be great, if you have them. Did you work out the spacer/adapter thickness? My application is a '65 coupe. Are they the Ford rims, or another manufacturer?

I have a few pics of them on an unfinished car that has been lowered. The spacer/adapter for a 65-66 could be 7/8" - 1" - whichever you prefer. The rims are not Ford rims. They are another manufacturer.

...sending some pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.