Some Night Shots of my Sonic blue GT

• Sponsors (?)

Are they HID?

thought you meant the actual headlight housings.....i got the HID light and ballasts off ebay they were like $150 shipped.

Im gonna move those down to the fogs eventually and get the dual beam kit for the headlights.

i love these idiots on the road who flash there hi-beams at me thinking I have my brights on....they're really gonna freakin hate me when i get my dual beams and hit the brights....:rlaugh:

Black_02_GT said:
Nice car. What's up with all the lights/glare spots putting off the star effect? I know its a setting in the camera just didnt know if it was intentional

no it wasn't intentional...i tried several different modes, and kept getting the same problem...think my 28-82 mm macro lens is shot...i dropped it a few weeks ago and wigs out on me at random. im gonna get a canon 1.8 macro lens and that should solve the problem.

lookin good. sonic blue looks good at night :drool:
... but shine your tires next time!!....to accent your chrome rims :D

The effect isn't your lens. You can get the more or less star effect depending on the amount of light you're letting in.
You can do it by adjusting the shutter speed...also fool around with the aperature value.
What camera were they taken with?

lookin good. sonic blue looks good at night :drool:
... but shine your tires next time!!....to accent your chrome rims :D

The effect isn't your lens. You can get the more or less star effect depending on the amount of light you're letting in.
You can do it by adjusting the shutter speed...also fool around with the aperature value.
What camera were they taken with?

Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D. I'm still a rookie with it, but I'll get the hang of it eventually...I figured it was the lens, but maybe not.

no it wasn't intentional...i tried several different modes, and kept getting the same problem...think my 28-82 mm macro lens is shot...i dropped it a few weeks ago and wigs out on me at random. im gonna get a canon 1.8 macro lens and that should solve the problem.

i just know my nikon has a setting for after the pictures to bring out those features more... i didnt know if your camera may have had the same thing... good luck getting it figured out