Some one hit my car

95mustang_gt

Mar 30, 2005
Wisconsin
Well I get out the store and notice something above my back tire on the passenger side. I got closer and it’s a dent, I was :mad:. I can’t believe how people can hit a car and leave and not say anything about it.

Here is the damage, I don’t think its that bad, and can I just pop it out. I know its a night shot, I take one 2morrow in the day. It happen before the snow hit.

1abf.jpg

Here is a pic of Wisconsin weather,:notnice:
c784.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Pics aren't showing up for me but the weather here in upstate NY isn't great either. At 6 this morning I had 0 degrees. The only positive to this is it gives me plenty of time to not drive the car and work on it. Sometimes I like working on new projects and making things better more than driving, that is until spring comes. So bad weather isn't all that bad for me.

As for you car, sorry to hear that, I with you, how can people just do that and not care. I haven't had it happen to me but I fear it!

I truly feel for ya and I know about the weather, Im in Illinois its snowin like mad. Anyway last month in my school parking lot I found a nice big dent in my front passenger fender I was really pissed especially since I always try to park out of the way. People that just swing there doors open un-caringly on other cars should be beat. Good news is I got a professional dent remover guy and he took it out for about 40 bucks not a scratch.

RedStallion43 said:
Good news is I got a professional dent remover guy and he took it out for about 40 bucks not a scratch.

I got some dents/dings taken out of mine this past summer at a dent removal place around here. I am also very satisfied. $200 got 6 dings out of the fenders and two (shallow) dents taken out of the roof. I would recomend it to anyone :nice: