Some Pics (large pics, caution 56k)

• Sponsors (?)

bimmertech said:
where did your tailpipes go? just my taste, but our cars need tailpipes.

Does anyone else feel this way? Just wondering, because I think the opposite. My first '95 & my current '94 have both been dumped. I like it that way. Anyone else? I might even go with some side exits later on.

Nice car man! :nice:

SeventyMach1 said:
Does anyone else feel this way? Just wondering, because I think the opposite. My first '95 & my current '94 have both been dumped. I like it that way. Anyone else? I might even go with some side exits later on.

tailpipes look much better and more bad ass imo :nice:

SeventyMach1 said:

like i said man it is just my taste. when i look at my car from the rear the fuel tank just looks weird without something to fill the voids on the sides of it. i think side pipes are the heater, but for me i would have to get some sort of rear bumper that would cover over the fuel tank.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself!!!!

attachment.php

Donny said:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself!!!!

attachment.php

LOL, horrible... Honestly though, the Formula is a pretty nice car. I'm not an F-body fan but it is a clean car. As for the tail pipes... I didn't have the extra money to spend on the rest of the catback at the time and I just decided to dump them, I don't mind it but I'll probably go with a Mac catback or something in the future... Thanks for the compliments guys.