5 Year Member
Apr 28, 2005
St. Louis,MO
cobra.jpg
imagejpeg_1.jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg
imagejpeg_3.jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg

Like I said it has some clear coat issues,seats are trashed...and needs ball joints badly.

Other wise it is pretty solid.

• Sponsors (?)

Man, I really wish you lived closer. I could have got you some seats for $50. They have some nice ones that just came in today. I got the door panels. It has the tan leather interior that looks like new.

I suspect they will be gone first thing tomorrow. I got there 1/2 hour before they closed. It has a gorgeous dash and decent console. I wanted to pull the entire interior. It's a shame I have to work tomorrow.

I just gotta show you this stuff since your interior is the same color. I may go back after work tomorrow and see if there is anything left. I will take my phone this time and get some pics.

These were $15 each.
20130718_201950_zpsb3a0a6c8.jpg

The picture doesn't do this justice. It looks brand new and not a single blemish. Cost me $6,00.
20130718_202016_zps8122e603.jpg

The car had like 50,000 miles on it. It wasn't even wrecked that bad. I can't believe it made it to a junk yard. Really sad :(

Well if you can get the seats for 50 bucks I would gladly give you your 50 bucks back plus shipping! That is awesome that your able to come across such a clean car and get replacement parts cheap. My door skins are in good shape its just the black plastic inserts that are needing replaced.

I will go by tonight and see if they are still there. PM me your phone number and I will text you some pics. It would be cheaper for you to come and pick them up. Oh wait... you don't have a truck HAHAHA. You could come up and install them here and just leave your old ones.

I intend to remove the upper portion of these door panels and attach them to my lowers since mine are all black. I just wish Ford didn't do all the plastic welding they do on these cars. I am in the process of replacing the covers on my Mach 460 speakers and the rears are a pain.

Well it dawned on me last night driving to the movies with my wife (yes I convinced her it was better to take my car than hers last night) that driving at 60 mph and being at 1950 rpms was a little high for stock gears.