Someone tell me the difference here...

• Sponsors (?)

the three piece kit includes the Mach grille delete the horse emblem and the cobra grille delete which goes behind the mach grille delete and finishes off the painted area where the horse bolts in. The piece is not necessary but looks very good. The other kit is just the mach piece which only covers the holes on the bumper from the original grille and maybe the horse not sure if the horse is included though?

You can reused your inner grill trim if you want. That's the point of the 2-peice kit. The inner grill trim of the GT isn't cut in the center for the pony. You'd have to trim it out yourself.

Here is mine with the two piece kit (notice theres no black plastic behind the pony) IN that pic you cant really see the torx bolts when standing and looking at it.

100_1008.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1008.jpg
    100_1008.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 63
All the above is true. IMO it just looks better with the radiator cover on the back, that's the way I went. Try Mustangtuning - $74.99, 3 piece set, OEM. Only thing, no screws for the pony and they are a little hard to find.

I've only got the 2-piece kit on my car, which just covers the holes on the bumper cover.

From a distance, it looks pretty slick.

tridownfront.jpg

Close up, it's a different story. You can see here where the ugly header panel behind the bumper cover shows. It may be more pronounced on my car due tot he color, it may not show up as well on a darker car. (Sorry for the dirty engine, this is the only photo I could find to show what I was talking about).

shaker-underhood.jpg