Someone test drove a sc'd V6

• Sponsors (?)

Holy Crap Man! 310 to 350 horse ultimately means about 400 horse at the flywheel and that is where I want to be!!! Talk about a GT killer! That would sure shut the mouth of them "what do you mean muscle car era, it is a V6" crowd eh? I like the way the Procharger system looks better, but I would take horsepower over looks anyday of the week when it comes to under-the-hood looks! I am geeked about this, now I just have to save some greenbacks and then GT and GTOs beware! He he :hail2:

MCMustangMan said:
Holy Crap Man! 310 to 350 horse ultimately means about 400 horse at the flywheel and that is where I want to be!!! Talk about a GT killer! That would sure shut the mouth of them "what do you mean muscle car era, it is a V6" crowd eh? I like the way the Procharger system looks better, but I would take horsepower over looks anyday of the week when it comes to under-the-hood looks! I am geeked about this, now I just have to save some greenbacks and then GT and GTOs beware! He he :hail2:

naw... those types will never shut their mouths... LOL!

I curious about the longevity of the motor/drive train running that kind of HP... ??? I'm probably about 310HP at the crank... everything is holding up but I'ld be lying if I said it doesn't make me slightly nervous ever now and then... LOL

rygenstormlocke said:
Yea!!! Then when you hit 13.4 that nervousness goes away, and is replaced by the big grin on your face!!

:hail2:

yes, my head is still spinning a week later!!!

Couple of thoughts... I'm surprised they were able to get that much horsepower out of only 6psi.. hmmm... Ok... now I'm really thinking we need to put the 125HP jets in!!! LOL!

shooterm1 said:
Its hard to imagine it getting much cheaper ..... and even a turbo would cost about the same / plus the turbo units are way more trouble to install.

jmo ~

(good review, btw)

i'm thinking the turbos are going to be closer to $5K...

scrming said:
yes, my head is still spinning a week later!!!

Couple of thoughts... I'm surprised they were able to get that much horsepower out of only 6psi.. hmmm... Ok... now I'm really thinking we need to put the 125HP jets in!!! LOL!

Don't do it, keep true to your cause...and focus on getting your car to hook better. Once you are satisfied with that, then move to 125HP shot!