Something doesnt look right here: Craigslist

• Sponsors (?)

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Not a *bad* looking car. I'm not a fan of huge wheels or body kits, but I've seen far worse.

If I was remotely interested in the car I would, of course, check to see if it really was a Cobra. However, in this case I wouldn't be totally surprised to see that it is real.

Lol at the way it looks comments, who here purchases a used Stang to just keep it like they bought it, don't buy it if you don't want to change the way it looks! They it rides and the engine performance is the more important issues, don't you think!?

Are you on crack? This has to be one of the most idiotic posts that I've ever seen on stangnet. You sound like you own an early 90's Civic with a plywood rear wing, cardboard front spoiler, and 157 stickers.

Here's another stang owner that "wanted to change the way it looks", by your definition :rolleyes:

Mustang-Ranger_SUT_Pic1.jpg

Mustang-Ranger_SUT_Pic2.jpg

Are you on crack? This has to be one of the most idiotic posts that I've ever seen on stangnet. You sound like you own an early 90's Civic with a plywood rear wing, cardboard front spoiler, and 157 stickers.

Here's another stang owner that "wanted to change the way it looks", by your definition :rolleyes:

Mustang-Ranger_SUT_Pic1.jpg

Mustang-Ranger_SUT_Pic2.jpg

:stick:Yea, thanks for making my point, there are always worst looking mustangs, I'll drive the hell out that car. I'm sure some people would agree w/me that have wrecked, had there car stolen, or had to sell theres. Quit acting like a stuck up prissy car owner. There are always worst stangs then that one. You don't have to buy it, point blank. W/that been said, I know you would be the first one w/a down payment if that car out ran every other Stang on the road. That car is better than no car. You seem you would buy a new fender instead changing the oil!:stick::D Oh and by the way, do you have the talent to make mustang look like that truck; nope. Looks to me someone got tired of the conformist norm, that had extra money to burn, created something someone probaly hasn't done, quit being sheeple!