Something Is Sure Wrong With My Car, (bad Lunch)

ked263

Oct 7, 2012
Hello Mustang lovers,

I am having this problem for some time now , it's launching the car from Zero, The car wont accelerate fast at all, actually it will start to do some sort of Gargling sounds, like I can hear the fuel is pumping but it's not burning or stuck I don't know .
in the other hand , If i am doing 40, 50 or even 70mph, and stepped on it I jump fast with no problems at all, something I even do small burnouts if kicked it after 60mph...

any idea where I should start looking ?

I did take a look under the car and I found that my pipes got some dents on them , and one of them is little big dent to be honest , could it be that is why ?

• Sponsors (?)

well, it's not stupid at all my bro, in fact, the Traction control unit is broken for over 4 years , and never thought of fixing it, ( I know this might sounds weird), but I have learned to drive without traction, and in fact, one day I took my brothers car, that is new model bmw, with the unit working for sure, and was going fast and the car slips , since I always counter steer the mustang to balance the car back , I did the same with the bmw, I didnt realize that the car tracktion and abs would help getting it back to the right way, and with my counter steering , what happened , that I over steered that car.

anyway, broken unit could be my problem ?