Something to considor while waiting for 05

93 teal terror said:
nm...im a moron...its was an f40....heres the link anyways
http://www.ferrarif40.de/slideshow.htm

That's a shame.

Yea, Ferrari's main requirements were that you had to have alwready owned an F40 AND F50 to be eligible. That in itself is a pretty exclusive list, especially when you consider that there were similar requirements to be able to purchase those cars. Essentially, to buy an Enzo you have to be one of the fortunate individuals who have been lucky enough to have dished out between 1.5 to 2 million dollars on Ferrari's in your life. And that just gets you on the list! Believe me, anyone who's done that in their life, *is* sombody.

$350k for a write-off, where anyone with the cash can bid, is sounding better all the time.

• Sponsors (?)

HairyCanary said:
Not a very hard license to get, I'm guessing. I know someone who has both a 1995 Cobra R and a 2000 Cobra R, I think I'll ask him what hoops he had to jump through to get Ford to sell them to him. He's not a race car driver, but he may have an amateur license, I suppose.

Dave

Racing license is NOT easy to get. It requires track experience, classroom, and proving yourself on the track. He was talking about a real Cobra (Shelby) not a Mustang "Cobra package".