Sometimes I miss my V6

98V6 K.I.T.T.

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2001
Everett, Washington
You know, eventhough I love my GT and all the extra power and potential it has, I do miss my V6 (It's been just about exactly one year since I got the GT). I think it's partially because of it being a SN95 which I think are pretty sleak, plus it was just nice to try and mod something that wasn't exactly the normal thing to mod. I think I may end up picking up another one in the near future for a daily driver, and put a few mods onto it..probably just springs, wheels, exhaust and maybe a S281 spoiler. I would love to modify one highly however that money would go towards the GT. Also...it makes me sad to see how many beat up SN95 V6 stangs there are on the rode, actually there isn't alot of nice looking/good shape SN95's anymore on a daily basis. Here is my V6 for those who don't know me, sure wish it could have stayed with me along with the GT. That's actually my Taurus too, unfortunately it's heart died and didn't have the location to rebuild it (as you can see I lived in an apartment with a one car garage).

98.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

All it has is a steeda Tri-ax and some little cosmetic things. But I will have springs, wheels and the exhaust coming after christmas time.

Here is what she looks like now

gt3.jpg

through my Photoshop skills, this is what she will probably end up looking like here pretty soon.

02gtconcept2.jpg

98V6 K.I.T.T. said:
All it has is a steeda Tri-ax and some little cosmetic things. But I will have springs, wheels and the exhaust coming after christmas time.

Here is what she looks like now

gt3.jpg

through my Photoshop skills, this is what she will probably end up looking like here pretty soon.

02gtconcept2.jpg

Nice, I bet you already heard that the chin spoilers are back for sale on mustangtuning.com I like the black bullits, but I honestly think black deep dish FR500'S would look much better.

007 said:
That was a nice looking 6 you had. :nice:

Thanks, I did get alot of compliments with it and have a couple nice awards I recieved from some shows.

It sure wasn't that fast, but atleast not piss slow. It had a nice sound system in it (comp. head unit, 2 10" subs, upgraded 5 x 7's...amps), which all that stuff sits in my closets at the house, haven't really wanted to put it in the GT, just because I'm not so much into car stereo anymore, and more into performance and looks, but I plan to build a smaller system...not something to go BOOM but just nice tones, to appreciate music alittle better then what the base stock system can offer. But besides that it was a fun first real car and especially for having it through the last year of high school was cool. It had 117,000 miles on it...and it made it that far without having any major work needed and probably could go much further before it's tranny needed replaced. Which is amazing considering doing some neutral drops when I was younger and stupid, yeah I learned quickly after the last one sounding like my entire car snapping in half....but it kept putting along and never had an issue.