Engine soooo

Does it crank but no start or no crank issue?

that's for the guide man!....here's the culprit...

Attachments

• 20190814_143408.jpg
    20190814_143408.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

Maybe
maybe not
i'm sure jrichker has a crystal ball, after all I think he wears one of them pointy hats, anyway he sure is smart but even he cannot predict the future, last I heard the crystal ball was on the fritz, you would think the ball would have told him before hand. You're just going to have to wait and see. Or you can pull it off and clean it then spread some of that clear magical stuff on there and put it back together, and it still may all go south the next day, you just never know.
Think I need more coffee this morning. :jester:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
so since getting my car started havent driven it..in fear of stalling....well, driven around the block neighborhood etc...but not long distances....especially not to work, as I have to take a bridge which at the moment is getting a total overhaul(totally new bridge between iowa and ill)...should I just drive it, and if it stalls, it stalls?....I know lame post sorry

I would drive it.... I once bought a foxbody, did a quick once over and drove it home. Once home I inspected it and found the rear calipers were bolted on but the calipers had no brake pads...at all. That was fun.