Sorry, but im 16 and just got a 04' mustang v6

• Sponsors (?)

zincyellow03 said:
And that's a bad thing? I got pimped out sneakers and gloves. I got some kick ass shades. I got a pimp walk and I'm famous and rich(heir to the 7up fortune). I'm still trying to figure out why on my stang it says 120 when it's top speed is 193 :scratch:

--Max "Spot" :spot:

:lol: :lol: :spot: <=== He ain't no holla back girl.

sponsership? lol

his "sponsership" is his parents buying a 16 year old kid a brand new o4 v6 thats a helluva sponsership lmao.... i understand we all start somewhere.....but how does a young kid, who dosent know what CATS are get an automobile sponsership???

mustangman70 said:
sponsership? lol

his "sponsership" is his parents buying a 16 year old kid a brand new o4 v6 thats a helluva sponsership lmao.... i understand we all start somewhere.....but how does a young kid, who dosent know what CATS are get an automobile sponsership???

You know what cats are and you don't have a sponsership :) Give him a break.

mustangman70 said:
somewhere.....but how does a young kid, who dosent know what CATS are get an automobile sponsership???

Because who ever is sponsoring him doesn't give two ****s about performance. They probably make like wings, neons, or stickers. Like I said, I've seen some people that get sponsored and I'm never impressed by their cars or their knowledge of them. Most of these things are scams anyways.

that whole sponsorship deal is probably something to try and impress others but the kid prolly has a permit and a V6 auto that he cant even drive alone yet in so more likely to just ignore it all or he can say he lied and save the critisicm

Can the guy just tell me who his sponsor is, because i dont see why it was neccesary to tell us that...i want to see if it was actually worth bragging about..
im not intending to flame, i just would like people to be a little more modest

example:

Yeh, i just got my 2004 GT and it has a kenne bell 2.2L blower......so....

what kind of car wash solution should i use to clean my car off?

dsg_gt2004 said:
Can the guy just tell me who his sponsor is, because i dont see why it was neccesary to tell us that...i want to see if it was actually worth bragging about..
im not intending to flame, i just would like people to be a little more modest

example:

Yeh, i just got my 2004 GT and it has a kenne bell 2.2L blower......so....

what kind of car wash solution should i use to clean my car off?

That's true. I'm also curious in what kind of sponsorship it is.
Your example was funny and I bet it was posted once.