Sorry Guys

• Sponsors (?)

Yes he was kidding. :)

Also, Justin, why I agree some mouths can and should stay shut, this is an internet forum. Any time you post something on the internet, you cannot expect everyone to get along with you. There are people from all walks of life, all over the country here, so there will be differing opinions.

Should these opinions stay out? I personally don't think so.

Should they be presented better? Definately.

If everyone agreed with everything this would just be a big "NICE GUNS!!!" "NICE CAR!!!" "NICE..." ...kind of boring in my opinion.

I think it was a pretty good debate until people starting cutting Guero up for his appearance and culture....those people should have posted apologies. Guero, you posted one of your interests, it sparked a debate on gun control, so...by no means were you ever obligated to apologize. You did nothing wrong....

95Cobradude got owned....that guy needs to apologize for being himself

no hard feelings here.

being one of the first people to express his opinion against assault weapons outside of a combat zone, i feel like i may have opened the door for things getting out of hand. that was not my intention and i stayed out of the mud slinging.

:cheers:

BlackVert said:
no hard feelings here.

being one of the first people to express his opinion against assault weapons outside of a combat zone, i feel like i may have opened the door for things getting out of hand. that was not my intention and i stayed out of the mud slinging.

:cheers:
its cool, cobraguy was the one who started with bull****. Putting me down bout my culture. like aaron said.

xr8d302 said:
95Cobradude got owned....that guy needs to apologize for being himself

I would have to agree.

I initially had no intention of going after him like that, until he went and attacked Guero's culture.

Sorry for deviating from the original post, but I hope it was somewhat entertaining.

Wow! ...hmm just shows pppl go beyond just voicing there oppinions, if they voice there opinion and someone disagrees they get mad and argue... that's pointless cuz yelling at ea. gets everyone nowhere or someone pissed off.... i say voice ur opinion and if someone disagrees tell them you don't think thats the way but let it rest... and let them go on...

just MY OPINION..... ....(ba da ccchhhhhh*)

ne ways... Guero, ur alright man. and even better for appologizin when you didn't have to.