Sorry its been so long -update-

• Sponsors (?)

:nonono:

This is getting out of control and probly why we don't see to many Female Stangers out here. I'm sure us guys can agree that she is a very atractive young lady but we should be more respectful about it. I found nothing about her post to be to much imfo since we have all been here sharing personal imformation.

Pro-Hawk said:
:nonono:

This is getting out of control and probly why we don't see to many Female Stangers out here. I'm sure us guys can agree that she is a very atractive young lady but we should be more respectful about it. I found nothing about her post to be to much imfo since we have all been here sharing personal imformation.

that's okay. Don't worry. I was just kidding about the "making me feel bad" comment.

I shouldn't have joked like that in the first place. I was just kidding though.

I'm used to stuff like this. I have a lot of older brothers.

r281 said:
that's okay. Don't worry. I was just kidding about the "making me feel bad" comment.

I shouldn't have joked like that in the first place. I was just kidding though.

I'm used to stuff like this. I have a lot of older brothers.

I actualy was posting that reply the same time you post the one about being made to feel sad about your remarks. Hey I think your hot as much as the next guy but I found that statement to be in bad taste.

Pro-Hawk said:
I actualy was posting that reply the same time you post the one about being made to feel sad about your remarks. Hey I think your hot as much as the next guy but I found that statement to be in bad taste.

yeah it was in very bad taste. I actually thought about it after I posted. I didn't like how it came out. It was if some one else wrote it. I changed it, but it still did not sound appropriate. It was very un-lady like for me to say something like that even as a joke. You can look at my other posts. I normally don't say or think stuff like that. I'm sorry.

I'm going to edit that post.

I wonder how mycarneedshelp is doing? I hope he hasn't weakened.

r281 said:

I am sure your ass comment helped him so much.

Personally it dosnt bother me. and if you let all that is said on the "forums" bother you then maybe you shouldnt be posting.
Reindeer took this advice.

my 2.0 cents :banana:

TurboFlush said:
I am sure your ass comment helped him so much.

Personally it dosnt bother me. and if you let all that is said on the "forums" bother you then maybe you shouldnt be posting.
Reindeer took this advice.

my 2.0 cents :banana:

You guys are nice. It's just that my own comment bothered me. Trust me. I'm going to be here for a while :)

Seriously though. I hope mycarneedshelp is doing better. He probably won't be completely over her for half a year or more, but once it's over he'll thank us.
:nice:

still, no one has told me what happend to "Stangirly", remember the canadian, ehh ;-)

Females do seem to cycle through here.

you will be gone in a year or so. watch.
They all seem to leave after awhile. I dunno why though. We are one of the tighter better Forums.

TurboFlush said:
still, no one has told me what happend to "Stangirly", remember the canadian, ehh ;-)

Females do seem to cycle through here.

you will be gone in a year or so. watch.
They all seem to leave after awhile. I dunno why though. We are one of the tighter better Forums.

Stangirly probably got a man and forgot about this forum. Difference is, I already got one and I'm posting here.
Her computer could have also blown up. I don't know. :)

Don't let it get you down. There are plenty of transmissions in the world... or you can choose to rebuild yours.

Glad to know that your okay. Remember, difficult times remain ahead. You haven't gotten completely over her yet, but you will. I'm sure you'll do fine now.

How are you doing health wise? Are you eating? Have you thrown-up lately?

r281 said:
yeah it was in very bad taste. I actually thought about it after I posted. I didn't like how it came out. It was if some one else wrote it. I changed it, but it still did not sound appropriate. It was very un-lady like for me to say something like that even as a joke. You can look at my other posts. I normally don't say or think stuff like that. I'm sorry.

I'm going to edit that post.

Relax girl, I would have to be gay if I took offence to a girl talking about her rear end ;) I was talking about someone elses post in regards to your post and blowing it up in very over sized lettering.

r281 said:
Trust me. I'm going to be here for a while :)

Thats great because I really in joy your Aviator...I'm mean your post;)

TurboeFlush said:
No one has told me whats happened to "Stangirly", remember the Canadian,

Its been some time since I've seen her but I think she's still out here. A few months ago she did a post on Cobra tail lights (turned out to be SVO tails). She also won a few car shows with her Pony. I also want to say I think her name is Stangurly or something closer to that. I think girls come and go for one of three reasons:

1) They probly get a 100 pms from guys a day buging them.
2) Their love of cars isn't as strong as ours.
3) Their just plain smarter than we are and spend there time more wisely than we do :D