South East Southeast - FL, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, KY, TN

• Sponsors (?)

Mustangs at the Mountain - May 3rd 2014 - Stone Mountain / Atlanta (GA)

topper.jpg

The Silver Mustang Registry is getting it's seventh yearly meeting in order.

While the Silver Mustang Registry allows all tones of gray in it's ranks, and the meeting will be primarily of the gray persuasion, any non-gray Mustang owner that wants to attend is welcome aswell.

The meeting will be held from May 2nd to May 4th 2014 at Stone Mountain park near Atlanta GA. The primary meeting will take place on the 3rd, so if you only have one day to spare, feel free to drop in then :)

Check http://www.smrshow.com/ for details
One more month... People are getting stoked for the event!

topper.jpg

While the Silver Mustang Registry allows all tones of gray in it's ranks, and the meeting will be primarily of the gray persuasion, any non-gray Mustang owner that wants to attend is welcome aswell.

The meeting will be held from May 2nd to May 4th 2014 at Stone Mountain park near Atlanta GA. The primary meeting will take place on the 3rd, so if you only have one day to spare, feel free to drop in then :)

3 weeks away!!!! Hope to see some people there View attachment 117202

topper.jpg

Date's getting closer :) 2 weeks to go :)

topper.jpg

Final notice. It's 1 week away. Next weekend at Stone Mountain (GA)! :)

NE Georgia Swap Meet, May 10
The NE Georgia’s Swap is Saturday, May 10 at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia!

We started the season in March with over 200 vendors, and last month with the Charlotte Auto Fair and the Perry swap meet on the same day, we had almost 190 vendors!

Vendor spaces are only $20 for all the space you want.

Spectator entry is just $5.

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30.

The show generally wraps up by 1:30, so get there early!

I-85 to exit 149/Hwy 411.

West on Hwy. 411, to the second light and turn left. First right, and follow it to the track.

For detailed directions, go to www.georgiaswapmeet.com or www.atlatadragway.com

If you would like to be on our monthly email reminder list, send an email to [email protected]. We have over 3,300 names on the list, and will not give your info to anyone else (so mine is the only spam you’ll get, once a month).

Like us on Facebook at North East Georgia Swap Meet

For more information, call Brad at (706) 424-5035

2014 Dates

May 10 (Second Saturday)

June 7

July 5

August 9 (Second Saturday)

September 6

October 4

November 8 (Second Saturday)

December 6

Myself (and our club) are looking forward to hosting all of you next weekend!

If there is anything I can do to improve your event experience, please let me know.

If you pre-registered you will receive the latest event newsletter this afternoon.

Drive safe and see you at the Round-Up!

topper.jpg

I'll leave this 'Thank You' note from the chairman for the Silver Mustang Registry here for all those that attended and those that helped spread the word.

2015 has a preliminary planning date of the 2nd of May, for those that want to pencil it in their calendars, keep informed through http://www.silvermustangs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?179-2015-Mustangs-at-the-Mountain-Pre-Planning

http://www.silvermustangs.com/forum/showthread.php?21855-THANK-YOU!
10317589_10100250702183112_9858337327165299_o.jpg

I just wanted to send a HUGE thank you to everyone who attended our show on May 3, 2014 at Stone Mountain Park, Georgia!!! We had 130 registered Mustangs and over 150 Mustangs in attendance with over 300 enthusiasts! WOW! We cooked over 100 burgers, 200 hot dogs, 8 racks of ribs, and 2 packs of chicken. Thanks to everyone for being patient while we made another food run after running out. While we were expecting a great turnout on Saturday we were blown away by the amount that were in attendance. Our largest number before this show was 60. You guys killed it!!

Thanks to our incredible sponsors: Croftgate USA, Late Model Restoration, CJ Pony Parts and AutoBadges. You guys rock and we look forward to more successful events with you on board.

Thanks to all the clubs and registries that filled the parking lot to the max! The Silver and Gray Mustang Registry, White Mustang Registry, Red Mustang Registry, Georgia Regional Mustang Club, Flag City Mustangs, Central Georgia Mustang Club, Ponies in Paradise, Unstable Mates Mustang Club, International City Cruisers, Mustang Club of America, Legend Lime Registry, Rolling Stampede, and ICC.

We are already planning for Mustangs at the Mountain 2015. As mentioned above the turnout was higher than expected so we are taking that into consideration for next year and relocating to a much larger lot with a larger pavilion to accommodate all you Mustang folks! I have been humbled with the positive feedback those of you have been sending me in the feedback form I put up yesterday. Everything you have mentioned will be carefully thought over and put into motion for next year?s event if it is possible.

While this was our 7th event, this was our 1st show with a few awards. We are learning and growing thanks to your positive advice and suggestions. Next year we plan on having more awards for different generations, parking attendants, and a formal registration table to make things a little smoother for everyone.

Thanks to everyone that was patient with me while I ran around trying to introduce myself to you throughout the day while running the show. Thanks to my wife who most of you met during the registration process that was lugging the stroller around helping me get everyone registered.

Thank you to our grill masters who fed everyone! Steve, Vin, Andy, Mike you guys are top notch for taking on that role. Thanks to Jaron for being our on-site photographer and Harrison who was in charge of video. I know Stone Mountain Park won?t see this but thank you to the park for allowing us and to do this event. We have never had a single issue and the park police do notice that and have thanked me for and thanked you for your positive attitudes and behavior inside the park each year.

Again?THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!
See you next year,
Donnie

The NE Georgia’s Swap is Saturday, June 7 at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia!

We started the season in March with over 200 vendors and had almost 190 vendors on the same Saturday as the Charlotte Auto Fair and the Perry swap meet!

Vendor spaces are only $20 for all the space you want.

Spectator entry is just $5.

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30.

The show generally wraps up by 1:30, so get there early!

I-85 to exit 149/Hwy 411.

West on Hwy. 411, to the second light and turn left. First right, and follow it to the track.

For detailed directions, go to www.georgiaswapmeet.com or www.atlatadragway.com

If you would like to be on our monthly email reminder list, send an email to [email protected]. We have over 3,300 names on the list, and will not give your info to anyone else (so mine is the only spam you’ll get, once a month).

Like us on Facebook at North East Georgia Swap Meet

For more information, call Brad at (706) 424-5035

2014 Dates

June 7

July 5

August 9 (Second Saturday)

September 6

October 4

November 8 (Second Saturday)

December 6

Im looking for members in Knoxville, TN who are interested in joining a Mustang Club. This is a national club in 15 states but doesn't have a charter in Tennessee. I have to pull together the first three mustangs to start the charter. We will be recruiting other members, attending car shows and local meets. You can reply here or at my email, [email protected]

Futral Motosports Dyno Night - NOVEMBER 15 , WALKER LOUISIANA

Facebook Event Page --> https://www.facebook.com/events/651682938278379/

When: November 15th, 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Where: Futral Motorsports - 13500 Brian Park Dr, Walker, Louisiana, 70785

50$ for 2 pulls!

Event for Performance Vehicles and spectators welcome!

Trophies and pots for highest HP: N/A, F/I, and N20!

Food : Cooking Burgers and Dogs on site

100$ Photo shoot with 1 model, by Anthony Inman Photography
75$ without model

--Model: Maria O'Neal

Vendors on Site

Detoxx , Wooderson, Slo-Poc and BLACK BETTY will be attending

Video Coverage by Lsx Force/CamOnly Productions

Reserve your dyno spot and Photo shoot at www.lsxforce.com/events.html

Hello All:

I just wanted to post this as a reminder or a FYI ... we are doing our 5th annual Pony Wars in Valdosta, GA. There are a lot of activities going on & if you are interested ... there is a caravan leaving from FL, at our Pompano Beach location. Details are here:

Welcome to the 5th Annual Steeda/LSR Performance/MPR Performance Pony Wars!

21225_1393414774312841_4846033980407087597_n.jpg

For the latest updates on Pony Wars 2015, complete the form located at: Steeda Pony Wars 2015 - Free Shipping!
Attention south Florida: We will be meeting at Steeda’s Pompano location on Friday 4/17/15 at 11:30am to caravan up to Valdosta for our Friday night kick-off party! Come out and hang with the staff, show off your rides at the Holiday Inn Valdosta!

We will be updating this event as we finalize additional details!

Race Details:
Entry Fees:
Spectator - $10
Drag Race and Compete/Autocross - $35
Test and Tune/Grudge Race Only - $25
Car Show - Free with Spectator ticket
Gates Open - 9am
Open Test & Tune/Grudge - 9am to 5pm
Quick 8 and Open Comp Pairings - 2:15pm
Eliminations - 2:30pm
Secure Track - 6pm

Drag Racing will consist of 2 classes: those who want to compete and those who just want to test and tune.
Test and tune will be ran all day long. For those competing, our eliminations will consist of a Quick 8 run-off where we’ll take the fastest 8 cars of the day and pair them up and they will race heads up.
We will also create three additional classes for those competing based on cars with the closest time grouping. These three classes will run eliminations in the Open Comp format. So, every car signed up for eliminations will be competing! Cash prizes for the winners of the competing classes, Quick 8 and Open Comp!
The event is open to American cars, all makes and models.

Event Addresses:

Friday Caravan Meet Up
Steeda Pompano Beach
1351 NW Steeda Way
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Phone: 1-800-950-0774

Friday Night Meet and Greet
Holiday Inn Valdosta
1805 West Hill Avenue
Valdosta, GA 31601
Phone: 229-244-1111

Saturday Morning Meet-up Track/Show Events