spanked by auto ws6 what can i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

LS1>2V :(

There was the LA invasion at Autoclub speedway the last weekend of may....its a Chevy event but a lot of mustang guys go. Nonetheless. They're faster. It really sucks but yeah.

and, i just read this entire thread. Everyone SUCKS!!!! ESPECIALLY WINTERS (mark) AND NIGHTFIRE :p

im jk guys.

and, i just read this entire thread. Everyone SUCKS!!!! ESPECIALLY WINTERS (mark) AND NIGHTFIRE :p

im jk guys.

Damn Mazen you basher! Im tired of you bashing everyone here! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

LOL

BTW, I had to have the sportlines cut to get a nice drop. They were vert springs, not coupe springs.

N/A win 5.4L 4v Navigator engine swap a Sullivan intake manifold and dyno tune, you don't need to go manual trans just upgrade your auto trans (autos shift faster) some one chime in on good auto upgrades to get him of the line and down the track quicker I am a 5 speed guy if he is close to stock you will rape.

Damn Mazen you basher! Im tired of you bashing everyone here! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

LOL

BTW, I had to have the sportlines cut to get a nice drop. They were vert springs, not coupe springs.

yeah, i honestly didnt know that lmfao. As long as you like them bro :flag:

im having a hard time getting my car to drop the way i want it. Something is a 1/8-1/4 in off in the passenger front. Its mostly likely have to do with my CC plates. I wanna get coilovers from UPR i think. Hopefully when work picks up ill get it done along with a few other suspension mods. no use to make my car faster......i cant slang with ws6's :rolleyes: The autocourse track is fun though. You guys should try it out.

N/A win 5.4L 4v Navigator engine swap a Sullivan intake manifold and dyno tune, you don't need to go manual trans just upgrade your auto trans (autos shift faster) some one chime in on good auto upgrades to get him of the line and down the track quicker I am a 5 speed guy if he is close to stock you will rape.

was being sarcastic , my car is an auto too :p

:notnice:

BTW ive talked the the guy who owns the SS and the 2011gt. he had traction control AND esc on at the time of the race.

go drive a 2011gt and see what happens when you dont turn it to sport mode at least. off preferably.

ill tell you. it cuts throttle to idle and applies the brakes for about 3 seconds then goes back to WOT. kinda like hitting the limiter.

he hit the limiter, and had TC/ESC on. do the same race with that stuff off. it ends differently. get a tune to stay out of the limiter. go drive one for yourslef and see. ive had it engage and force me to catch up to a very slow turbo car. you cant turn it off while moving.

just wanted too throw my two cents in also remeber when you add more power make sure your suspension can handle it im doing the same thing my 96 gts seemes tired and the suspension is on its way out so im doing a rebuild and i just order'd a new Pro-System-Plus Suspension Lowering Kit from eibach and all new bushings and moter and tranny mounts from Energy Suspension if you order from them go with the black bushings and mounts verses the red the black ones are usally inpregnated with gryaphite for self-lube thats the only diffrence they sell a whole bushing kit also . i got this rec from some guys at the shop who swere by the brand when i put them in ill let you know what the diffrence is

Status
Not open for further replies.