Sparco Race Seats w/Sliders & Brackets - $600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pair of Sparco "Speed" fixed back cloth (mostly, have areas with wear resistant material also) race seats. Very light yet very comfortable/not sticky. Comes with Sparco sliders and mounting brackets for '05+ Mustang. Can buy mounting brackets for other cars.. Seats are in excellent condition and they really hold you in place. I'm selling the car so I put the factory seats back in. These are about 50 lbs LIGHTER than the factory seats and only the driver side is powered in my car. The weight savings would be even more if both seats were powered. They install real easily (only 4 fasteners per side) so it doesn't take long to put them in for a track day, etc. I've used them on the street without problems but they're not really meant for daily use. They go for about $400 ea. new, not counting the sliders ($65 ea.) and brackets ($110 ea.). I'll let everything go together (not willing to split up) for $600 obo, local pickup or you pay shipping. Please call Frank @ 714-585-3129 if you're interested

Attachments

• IMG_0363lr.jpg
    IMG_0363lr.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.