Spec Stage 1 Clutch..Lowest Price

I am about to order this for my 02 gt. Unless someone wants to talk me out of it. I am needing to order Very quickly so I can have it here this weekend so if someone would just tell me the best place to get purchase this for the lowest price. And preferably a place I could get a clutch quadrant. Thanks alot

• Sponsors (?)

Personally, I wouldn't go with a Spec clutch, just for the hit or miss reason. I don't have the money to play that game. I'd like to get a King Cobra or a centerforce, but King Cobra is quite a bit cheaper so that'd be what i'll be going with more than likely.

You will find a lot of posts about SPEC clutches sucking, but most come from the same few that have had an issue. And then you have a lot of others repeating this info because they read it so often from those few. Read peoples sigs, it always amazes me that people will give an opinion on an aftermarket item, and they still have the stock one. Take everything your read with a grain of salt. If they were as bad as some make them out to be, they wouldn't be in business.

That being said, there are plenty of people on here, and plenty of other forums, that are very happy with their SPEC clutches. I searched around quite a bit for prices, and ended up purchasing from Cool Blue Performance. http://www.coolblueperformance.com/index.asp?PageAction=MFGSEARCH&ManfID=11&Page=1 Price was good, service was good, I would use them again.

lgndracer said:
You will find a lot of posts about SPEC clutches sucking, but most come from the same few that have had an issue. And then you have a lot of others repeating this info because they read it so often from those few. Read peoples sigs, it always amazes me that people will give an opinion on an aftermarket item, and they still have the stock one. Take everything your read with a grain of salt. If they were as bad as some make them out to be, they wouldn't be in business.

That being said, there are plenty of people on here, and plenty of other forums, that are very happy with their SPEC clutches. I searched around quite a bit for prices, and ended up purchasing from Cool Blue Performance. http://www.coolblueperformance.com/index.asp?PageAction=MFGSEARCH&ManfID=11&Page=1 Price was good, service was good, I would use them again.

what you said is true. I for one had bad luck with SPEC. taking trans in and out x2 in week sucks. and it suck even more if your paying someone to do it.
I myself will never going with SPEC again, unless i'm building true track only race car

Well I just got off the phone with CoolBlue (thanks lgndracer). Ordered Spec stage 2 ($310) and adjustable cable ($50). Should be here in a few days so I guess we shall find out how this turns out. Thanks for the input. Also they said if I had any problem or was not happy with it that they would send another kit.