Specilized plates ideas

BZ's_03_SVT

Jan 19, 2004
St. Louis
I am just going to through this one out there and see what happens but since i got my 03 stang i have been thinking about plate ideas for the car.

I have a short list of ideas but want to see what others have thought of or seen by way of licence plates that are appropriate to a Mustang/Ford.

My favorite so far has probably been the one that says "Z06-klr". But i guess you better be able to back that one :hail2:
Here in Missouri we get 6 letters plus a hyphen.

And yes my intent is to missapproprate, ummm borrow, ummm ok steal :p

• Sponsors (?)

I love personal plates. I've never had one in the 16 years I've had a drivers licencse, because I could never decide on one. So many ideas, so few cars. The indecision has led me to still be without a custom tag.

For your 03, you could go with the obvious:

SNK-BIT DNT-TRY
WHY-N20 QTR-MYL
WHY-TRY EAT-Z06
TYR-SMK CMY-TAG
BAD-SVT HI-PSI

and I could go on for pages...

Kinda off topic, but I think I may actually get one for my 92. Been leaning towards "RABDFOX". Whatcha think? I kinda like the imagery of a rabid fox, kinda crazy ya know?

Good luck on making your decision,

Alan

I love personal plates. I've never had one in the 16 years I've had a drivers licencse, because I could never decide on one. So many ideas, so few cars. The indecision has led me to still be without a custom tag.

For your 03, you could go with the obvious:

SNK-BIT DNT-TRY
WHY-N20 QTR-MYL
WHY-TRY EAT-Z06
TYR-SMK CMY-TAG
BAD-SVT HI-PSI

and I could go on for pages...
alanw6 said:
Kinda off topic, but I think I may actually get one for my 92. Been leaning towards "RABDFOX". Whatcha think? I kinda like the imagery of a rabid fox, kinda crazy ya know?

Good luck on making your decision,

Alan
i like it...enthusists would know exactly what you mean with fox