Speed of Sound Pillar Pod + Aeroforce Gauge = HOT!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Been looking into this set up:

Aeroforce Interceptor Single Gauge - Over The Top Performance

It's about $399 a pair, and you can set any of the parameters listed, and each of the 2 can display 2 at a time.

PLUS...the Speed of Sound pod is a the WHOLE A-Pillar with the 2 pods built into it...not a tacky screw on pod...Any thoughts? :shrug:

RC

• Sponsors (?)

Thats the Setup I have, You will love em
I am upgrading to the New 2 guage setup, mine is the older one.
so I paired it with a AEM A/F

aeroforceintercepter017.jpg

I have a single Aeroforce Gauge in the Vent Pod. ;)

94GTLaserRC- Since you also have an Auto Trans, are you able to read Trans Temp and Current Gear? I've tried Platform 1 and Platform 4 and can NOT get those two readouts! I've sent an email to Aeroforce about it, but haven't heard back yet... :(

I have a single Aeroforce Gauge in the Vent Pod. ;)

94GTLaserRC- Since you also have an Auto Trans, are you able to read Trans Temp and Current Gear? I've tried Platform 1 and Platform 4 and can NOT get those two readouts! I've sent an email to Aeroforce about it, but haven't heard back yet... :(

Steeda gets 2.5 hours labor to install the pod, gauges and do the wiring. If I pay them to do it:

1..I know it will get done right.
2. If there are any questions with working it, tech, adjustments, ect, I can just drive there for them to help me out.

2k05gt: How was install of these?

Thanks
RC

Steeda gets 2.5 hours labor to install the pod, gauges and do the wiring. If I pay them to do it:

1..I know it will get done right.
2. If there are any questions with working it, tech, adjustments, ect, I can just drive there for them to help me out.

2k05gt: How was install of these?

Thanks
RC
to install the Aeroforce gauges, just plug them intot he OBDII port under the dash, no power or anything needs to be run the cable is complete
it's easier than hooking up a VCR