Spider gears trac loc 28 spline

Hey everyone I was wondering where can I buy a set of spider gears for a trac loc rear end with 28 splines? I have an 88’ fox. I can only find it at LMR and they are currently out of stock. All I find is a 31 spline or open set. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

They seem to be a bit worn, and since I’m changing the gears to 3.73 I figured why not a complete overhaul. I will take a pic of them, maybe you can tell me what you think? The clutches I’m pretty sure need to be changed when I spin one side and put a screwdriver in between the wheel studs on the other wheel I can still turn it by hand. Thanks again!

Attachments

• 379762FC-11D1-4121-A879-C762A1839F4E.jpeg
    379762FC-11D1-4121-A879-C762A1839F4E.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 107
I called Ford they said the part is dicountinued, lol. LMR Just got them back in stock, I just ordered, thanks again.
I was just going to say that LMR should have a set of 28 spline back in their wharehouse...as I was just credited my refund for a set I just returned to them.

Right on! I ended up having to get a whole new carrier...the spider gears were chewed apart and all the tabs off the clutch pack were broken off so there was major wear inside that diff.