Spoiler Delete Kit

• Sponsors (?)

JonJon said:
?
You plan on swapping them back and forth often? :scratch:
I will have that option. I didn't want to take off my spoiler and fill the holes. I'd rather have an extra lid then If I decide to sell the car I would be able to put it back to stock.

1990StangLX said:
i wish i knew where to look around here, but i dont :(
You wouldn't believe it if I told you. I wanted a extra lid for this purpose. So i searched locally and came up empty. Inquired with a couple of used parts dealers for Mustangs, way to pricey for the intended build purpose. Then by dumb luck decided to look on E-BAY. And low and behold a guy in Queens had one for that price. He also had other parts too.

skywarp said:
You wouldn't believe it if I told you. I wanted a extra lid for this purpose. So i searched locally and came up empty. Inquired with a couple of used parts dealers for Mustangs, way to pricey for the intended build purpose. Then by dumb luck decided to look on E-BAY. And low and behold a guy in Queens had one for that price. He also had other parts too.

damn that really is dumb luck..last time i searched EBay, there wasn't anything, and the ones i've found on other sites are like $650 so that isn't worth it..what i'm going to do i think is post a notice at JBA and ask if anyone wants to trade..

btw: i'm from Sunnyside originally :nice:

1990StangLX said:
LMFAO why the hell would you want decals from a company that makes spoiler delete kits? lol the fun is in doing it all yourself, not using some kit to do it..besides, its easy, and grand total, it took about 20 minutes including the trip to pep boys and back..

the best cat-back is a very debated topic. i'd do a search and see all the threads, because there are many schools of thought. some people want quiet, some want loud, some want it loud enough to kill small animals and babies.

personally, i'm going with magnaflows and then having borla mufflers put in. i'll probably then do a bassani x-pipe (catted)

Well, I was debating on what CAI I could put on to get the horse up to 300 hp, but I figured a sticker or two on the rear window would do the same (at least it would LOOK at lot faster :p ). As far as the cat-back, I just figured I had to throw that into another thread on SN since it doesn't seem to be talked about enough. :D

TomBadger said:
Well, I was debating on what CAI I could put on to get the horse up to 300 hp, but I figured a sticker or two on the rear window would do the same (at least it would LOOK at lot faster :p ). As far as the cat-back, I just figured I had to throw that into another thread on SN since it doesn't seem to be talked about enough. :D
so you're saying you just need a CAI to get up to 300 hp? would that be FWHP or RWHP? and you're right, stickers make your car so much faster..and the bigger the sticker, the more hp/tq you get..its a proven fact, and i've seen results from ricerboyz dyno company.

Pep Boys rules! It just oozes of HP when you walk through the front door. I love the way they display the high-torque air fresheners right next to the cashiers. As soon as you walk into the neon section, you can just feel the wind rushing through your hair from the boost it gives. Still can't find the delete kit though,but never fear, I will find it.

i already told you the part numbers for the spoiler delete kit: 45812 and 45490

the best part about pepboys is that they sell the tornado there..along with the plastic spinner hubcaps