Sport bike killer, pic inside

• Sponsors (?)

From a dig I think Ive got him.... :nice:

Top end he'll probably pull me, mine only pulls hard to about 150, then it's kinda lazy up to 175 (damn high gear...)

It has been rumored that my bike can go from 70 to 160 and back to 70 between the on/off ramps for 205 on hwy 14. ( this would however be highly illegal, so it has never been done of course, just rumored )
:rolleyes:

but yeah, I'll exploit my advantage and elect to go from a dig. :D
(then he can smoke me from a roll, and I wont feel so bad) :nice:

DD
:flag:

(the 175 mentioned above is indicated speed, actual speed is probably only about 160)

You guys should check out "mach2" sometime. Four guys playing accross Europe on bikes. There is a good part where the R1 is all rung out at like 170, seems fast...... until the busa' goes by with about 20 mph on him. :rlaugh:
Good movie to play durring a beer drinking session.

Well, that is a good question. In the early phases of tuning, we put out 603 rwhp. But that was shutting it down at 5800rpm and the tune wasn't right. I went back to do it again now that the tune is right, but I had a bad plug that made us abort the run at 4000 rpm. 4000rpm was making 551 rwhp on that run. It is right at 675-700 rwhp at the rear near redline. I will go down to the dyno again and redo it so I have a pretty sheet.

Keep in mind this is at 25 psi on 118 octane.

I raced a lot of bikes in the last week. One of them very well could have been your friend, I don't know. None of them have stopped to chit chat after the race so I have yet to meet any of them.

Jon, you have no idea. This thing is insane. I just got a 55 gallon drum delivered to my house yesterday!!!

Oh yeah, I also took my speedo apart, removed the end tab, and made it go up to 195. It is time for a top speed run!

That thing is friggin awesome. I can't wait to send that vid to my bike friends, I have never seen that one before! Reminds me of Ghostrider doing a wheelie at 200 on his Busa.

Oh yeah, how about I don't race him. :rlaugh:

Quit picking on sport bikes, none of em would race me last time I was at Starbucks. They must have thought "Uh oh, it's that silver Cobra"......

Actually, they were just lame and didn't want to play......

I have some ideas planned our cars dont get confused, stay tuned for details........