Sport Mode

• Sponsors (?)

I should've described this better. I realize I need to use the paddle shifters, but sometimes I try to shift higher into the RPMs, but the transmission automatically shifts before I can do it manually. Other times it doesn't, so there must be a way to control this but can't figure it out. I tried the owners manual for instructions, but didn't find any help on this.

I should've described this better. I realize I need to use the paddle shifters, but sometimes I try to shift higher into the RPMs, but the transmission automatically shifts before I can do it manually. Other times it doesn't, so there must be a way to control this but can't figure it out. I tried the owners manual for instructions, but didn't find any help on this.

When you put the transmission in S, then use either paddle shifter, you are in fully manual shifting mode. The only thing it will do on it's own, is downshift when you slow down or come to a stop. If you are doing 20mph in 3rd gear, in S, after using the paddles at least once, it will not downshift to 2 or 1 when you floor it. If yours does not behave like this, I don't know what to say, haha.

When you put the transmission in S, then use either paddle shifter, you are in fully manual shifting mode. The only thing it will do on it's own, is downshift when you slow down or come to a stop. If you are doing 20mph in 3rd gear, in S, after using the paddles at least once, it will not downshift to 2 or 1 when you floor it. If yours does not behave like this, I don't know what to say, haha.

I noticed that in S, when you use the paddles, the display will switch from S on the instrument cluster to instead show you which gear you are in. That is when I noticed that the car is in manual shifting mode.