Still unusable. Some things to note: when loading a tune that goes from 4 squirts to 2, the required fuel value doubles. So when I loaded this up from your first tune v1.0.2 (it runs with that one) the required value went to 16. I changed it to 8 per your actual tune and then compared it to what you sent to make sure there were no differences. I state this because I did not notice this from v1.0.2 to v1.0.3 (the one that ran really rich). I do recall seeing the initial difference report from v1.0.3 to v.1.0.4 dropping required fuel from 18 to 7 which I thought was pretty huge considering you said you were looking more towards 30%. I loaded again and it showed the proper value of 7 and I just chalked it up to me imagining it but now I believe it was running that rich because the req value was 18. Not sure how helpful this is but its similar to what I was running into with the guy from MSextra and I was not comfortable running that lean when I at least had a tune I could drive on and seemed relatively safe.
Sometimes the values do get mixed up with major corrections like altering # of squirts. This makes doing major alterations passing just the tune file back and forth problematic. We could begin passing the entire project file but that has its own issues (file size).
Maybe it would be best if I could log into your pc for 15mins one night and directly make the changes, this would move a week's worth of back and forth into a 10min ordeal.
I am not opposed to that but also not sure how feasible it is if you need to access while connected to the car. My WiFi in the driveway is really poor and cell service isnt reliable enough out there to hotspot my phone off of. I do have plans of setting up a mesh network here so I can get some internet out at the garage but havent gotten around to it yet.
Still no bueno on 9.4. fluctuates a lot with the low rpms being lean and the high being ~15. That shows in the earlier log. I went ahead and did another startup with the req fuel at 13.16 (30% less than the 18.8 I believe was actually present for v1.0.2). Revs up high for a few moments and then dips back down to around 1000rpms and afr high 13's low 14's.
Ok good, my goal was to actually increase the VE1 table by the needed % to achieve a 14 AFR idle to increase resolution in the tune. Ideally the values at idle will be between 30 and 50, the closer we can get them to 50 the better the overall resolution on the tune.
With the req fuel at 9.4 multiply the ENTIRE ve1 table by 45% or 1.45... this should be the best starting point and give great resolution.