Spotting the difference between 95 5.0 gt and 5.0 cobra

• Sponsors (?)

The first pic is what it used to look like the second is what it looks like now. Soon its gonna get sanded down and re painted

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-225134_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200325-225134_Photos.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 20200326_000047.jpg
    20200326_000047.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: 1 user
We all can relate to that. I have a few Rio Red Parts on my Laser Red Vert. I can notice it, but others think that they are sun faded. When I get happy with the rest of the build and the engine dialed in where I would like. I will move onto the Beautification of it and look at a body kit and paint.

Right now she is a "Dirty Girl" just the way I like em

Reactions: 1 user
We all can relate to that. I have a few Rio Red Parts on my Laser Red Vert. I can notice it, but others think that they are sun faded. When I get happy with the rest of the build and the engine dialed in where I would like. I will move onto the Beautification of it and look at a body kit and paint.

Right now she is a "Dirty Girl" just the way I like em
to be honest it I'm fine with driving it around multi color until I have the money to paint it I spent all winter learning to put this car together I'm just happy to have it out. I figured I'd mod it a little bit while I'm driving it around I have a SHO that I'm gonna mod this summer too