Spray-On Tint.....Anybody ever use it?

TrophyHead

15 Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
PA
I'm not doing this to the Mustang but I thought I would ask you guys.

How did it come out? Did it look clean?

I just bought a 98 Jeep ZJ 5.9L black. It's pretty quick for a Jeep. I wanted to get smoked tail-lights but they do not make them.

Just wanted to know if I'm making a mistake trying this Or will it come out looking pretty neat. I will use a clear coat when finished.

• Sponsors (?)

we did it to our old truck.(99 lightning) traded it in for the ranger :mad: hated my dad for doing it. and we did the tail lights with it and it came out good. allthough we did not finsih it with clear.

TrophyHead said:
Traded it in for a Ranger.....:bang:

Do you remember where you bought the stuff? Went to auto zone, pep boys and advanced auto today. No dice.

yes he did and i wouldent talk to him for a week for it :D it was nice though

black est with blank seats ect. it was fast. he needed more of a family truck. one that wasn't a...... as he called it. performance truck. :notnice: then he missed having the stick and he bought the 86 3 years later :nice:. he still talks to me about it :rlaugh: one time"remember the lightning it had" me yeah. "well i miss it" me well then why did you buy the ranger. "i don't know damn woman" me :lol:

anyways ill ask my dad where he got it from.

lightfront.jpg

looked like this but it had a billit grill and bumper insert

Attachments

• lightfront.jpg
    lightfront.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 61
Im pretty sure its called VHT night shades, suposed to look good if you use it right, ive seen it done beautifully, and ive seen it done ****ty.