Spring detail and photoshoot

fiveoho

15 Year Member
Apr 28, 2005
TN
its that time again. time to get the car all cleaned up for the summer months ahead. spent 8 hrs last weekend and took it out today to a local park to enjoy the pretty weather. no professional shots here, just some snaps with a 8mp olympus dc.

for anyone interested, heres the process of the detail:

CG citrus wash & gloss ( 1oz / 1 gal to strip off the old remaining lsp )
CG p40 polish w/ lc ccs white pad
CG glossworkz glaze w/ lc ccs blue pad
CG xxx hardcore paste wax ( 2 coats applied by hand )
CG innerclean for the dash and console
Jaxwax Super Blue & Stoners More Shine for trim and tires

( porter cable 7424xp used )

overall, i am very pleased with the outcome. the xxx wax gave the silver more depth than i was expecting. just purchased CG's body wash & wax along with their instawax ( or express carnuba ) to add to my collection. excited to try these out to help maintain the finish.

P3260005.jpg

P3260002.jpg

P3260003.jpg

P3260004.jpg

P3260006.jpg

P3260007.jpg

P3260009.jpg

P3260011.jpg

P3260012.jpg

P3260016.jpg

P3260014.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

:drool:

I may have told you before, but that car is DEFINITELY in my top 5 favorite looking 'Stangs, ever. It is just so...perfect. The ONLY thing I see that isn't 100% perfect about that car is the fog lights. Get a set of clear ones to match the headlights and :nice:, perfect Mustang.

steeda - thanks bud :)

slayer - O SNAP ! you're right ! that just won't do. not flawless but thanks !

sneaky - thats a heck of a compliment. not sure its worthy of that one, but i sure do appreciate it. you're right tho, some new clean clear fogs would look nice.

Looking very good. Your car is like a nicer/cleaner, silver sibling of mine :nice:

In fact, I'm pretty sure it was your car that finalized my decision to go with H&R supersports with no front isos. Perfect stance.

i wouldnt say that, your car looks very clean. we do pretty much have twin cars, different color. you happy with your stance?