Sputtering

Rogdoger45

Oct 20, 2016
Hey guys wuts up? I am having some issues with my car. I got gas yesterday and notice that she was running little ruff, today I went to walmart and the car was running really bad it started to sputter I was at the bank and she turn off and ran really ruff after i started her up, it got to the point it started to back fire a little on my way home she was sputtering and i could not get her above 20 miles and hour and she turn off on me, the mean time I notice that my ac was not blowing cold air either and my right signal light was on and when I use it would blink fast, also when I drive the signal light turns off until I stop then it comes back on. Also on my dash the green with a circle is on and my abs. The funny thing is on my way home all of a sudden it clear up it ran find. So I park it at my house. I waited I think 2 hours went back out and started her she ran find I put the ac on and it was blowing cold air I took it for about a 20 min ride but when I came back and park it the ac was blowing warm air again but ran smooth. What do you think could it be?
I am afraid of driver her because I am a right leg amputee and on disability and can't afford a tow truck. 2004 mustang GT.

• Sponsors (?)