Squeaking from right rear

I own an 07 GT and I've noticed a very loud squeaking noise from the right rear of the car when driving. The best way I can describe it is a rotating bearing that squeaks kind of noise. The noise goes away completely only when I turn right, other than that I hear it constantly. I'm thinking its a bad wheel bearing, any thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

It does indeed sound like your right rear wheel has worn hub bearings. When you turn right, that wheel is unloaded and the noise disappears.
To confirm the diagnosis, jack that corner of the car up so the wheel's off the ground with the tranny in neutral and the handbrake released. Then spin the wheel manually and see if it squeaks.

Reactions: 1 user
It does indeed sound like your right rear wheel has worn hub bearings. When you turn right, that wheel is unloaded and the noise disappears.
To confirm the diagnosis, jack that corner of the car up so the wheel's off the ground with the tranny in neutral and the handbrake released. Then spin the wheel manually and see if it squeaks.
I will give that a try. You’ve been very helpful to me and many others, I really appreciate it.