North East SSoM Members!!!

Dan,

The Commadore came down here and held quarters and this is all he said " just make it though the next 2 months, you all already made it 2/3s so stick it out" and that was it. So in short we are outta Flight hours until 1 Jan. Yet we are gonna stay here, not fly and still work 12 hour days with nothing to do. Oh well fawq it i am still gettin perdium

This deployment is teh ghey

• Sponsors (?)

DoubleONegative said:
Dan,

The Commadore came down here and held quarters and this is all he said " just make it though the next 2 months, you all already made it 2/3s so stick it out" and that was it. So in short we are outta Flight hours until 1 Jan. Yet we are gonna stay here, not fly and still work 12 hour days with nothing to do. Oh well fawq it i am still gettin perdium

This deployment is teh ghey
I feel your pain brother, I feel your pain!! It is DAMN cold here in Iceland though....

Badstang00 said:
Well, you really can't blame the poor thing. SOMEONE had to show her a REAL man :D .

Ohh I could say something but I wont. Just remember these 2 simple things..... Good things come to those who wait....... and Pay backs a bitch :nice:

Have a nice day, watch your back :D

OUCH!!!!!! Things are getting COLD in here!!! I hit the Magic $10,000 mark today. The wifey gave me the OK for an 04 Cobra last night with some "conditions" of course. I don't that I like these "conditions", so I think I will just stick with the KB. 2 months to go, if I can hit the magic $14k mark then a forged iron short block may be in the works too!!!!!! :nice:

Well boys, I am just about to head out on my flight to Florida. We are leaving 1 day early due to a big storm in the Northeast. Spending the night in Miami tonight, and getting on the cruise ship Sunday afternoon. I am hoping to have a little time today so I can tool around and check out Steeda, or maybe some other vendors in the area. I will take plenty of pics.

Just remember, don't talk behind my back while I am gone :D . I will find out, and I will get even :flame: :) .

Later guys, Mike

no that was funny.

Just came back from Kittery in the middle of a Northeaster. Slow going. Only saw 1 vehicle off the road. The stores started closing at 4 so we had to come home.

Well the stang is set away in the garage for the winter. Had a hard time moving it around in the driveway with all the snow. Kept spinning the tires. Moved it to the other side of the garage so my wife could park her Jeep on the side that has a garage door opener. Time for hibernation. Say good night stang and I'll put her blankey on her so she sleeps better.

Nice 4 Runner Brian :nice: Guess u wont have any probs this winter.

Im DAMN Lucky that I even made it home tonight, the roads were so bad that its the worst conditions I have ever driven in. I could have sayed the night at work but its bad enough that I spend as much time there as I do, I dont really feel like spending the night in Prison anyway. good thing for Four wheel drive. Its so nice to see the Stang in the garage and not out in this crap, theres no way it would even move anyway.

Mike , cant belive your bailing on us to go to FL and skipping out on the biggest snow storm of the yr. Thats ok though, go spend all your money in FL so u have nothing left for the stang...haha sucker :D