SSoM / NEBOC get together

gaslight said:
has anyone mentioned a meet time? that would help.

So far the schedule looks like this for NEBOC..

7:00 AM -- RI NEBOC Guys Meet up at the Mansfield Rest Area on 95 North. we then travel right through boston on 93 then towards NH.

8:00am -- NEBOC group Meets at Rockingham Mall (Exit 1 off 93 in NH)

~9:30am ? -- NEBOC rolls into Bobby Girls Diner For Breakfast (I don't know Exit Number off 93) Where we also meet the SSOM Guys

11 am ?? We go to Funspot down the road about 5 miles to the east

Rest of the day is just open for suggestions..

And the weather for Weirs Beach looks like this --> LINK

• Sponsors (?)

Head count for SSOM???

How many of you are planning on going Saturday???

We have 10 confirmed and about 3 or 4 iffy with questions on the weather - they don't believe the weatherman until its time to leave the driveway :rlaugh:

Knowing the pokey eaters we have in our club, 11am would be a safe guess for arrival at Funspot. :p

awwyea said:
How many of you are planning on going Saturday???

We have 10 confirmed and about 3 or 4 iffy with questions on the weather - they don't believe the weatherman until its time to leave the driveway :rlaugh:

Knowing the pokey eaters we have in our club, 11am would be a safe guess for arrival at Funspot. :p

As far as I know we have 6 definates. Some of the others have other plans I guess. :rolleyes:

Can I go? The only club I belong to is the "6-weeks-from-marraige-club". There's only two members and I ain't the president. I met some of you guys last year at the Tasca show. I'm in rain or shine, and if I end up in Montreal, it's your guys' fault, not mine.

RyansZincGT said:
Can I go? The only club I belong to is the "6-weeks-from-marraige-club". There's only two members and I ain't the president. I met some of you guys last year at the Tasca show. I'm in rain or shine, and if I end up in Montreal, it's your guys' fault, not mine.

Come on along - bring the future wifey too, it's a family thang ya know !!!

Cool, I would bring the wifey but she will be in DC this weekend, thus no wedding chores for me :nono:

Dark Cobra, I'll give you a call on your cell Friday night to confirm. Where in Cumbyland are you meeting? I lived there for a few years so I know my way around.

RyansZincGT said:
Dark Cobra, I'll give you a call on your cell Friday night to confirm. Where in Cumbyland are you meeting? I lived there for a few years so I know my way around.

The New McDonalds/Gas station right along 295 off exit 10.. It's right at the top of the ramp at the light.

-----------------------

Uh oh I saw the weather for Saturday in Laconia...

A 30% chance of an late afternoon shower that could amount to less than a tenth of an inch.. :rolleyes: These weather men have to cover thier arse no matter what these days.. I'll be ready to roll with a forecast as vague as that..

The weather report is not bad. It's a small chance of rain after 2pm, could mean nothing at all. It's only the ride home that might be wet. No big deal. As long as we get up there and have some fun, who cares???? We have waited entirely toooooo long for this to let the chance of a few stray rain showers stop us !!!

Come on' it's a last foray out with us before Dan leaves us to go over to the land of boiling hot weather... let's not be a bunch of wuss's over the chance of a little rain. It's not like they are forcasting gully washing downpours...

That was a blast, deff alot of fun. Since we started off the summer that way maybe we should end it that way to. Maybe we can do it again in sept early oct

Nice to meet everyone from NEBOC club ( for those I hadent) Thanks for the shirt John, well bring our club shirts next time.