SSoM / NEBOC get together

• Sponsors (?)

whitehorseupnorth said:
Dude, that was way before your time....

Hey, Steve still have that car? Come over to the SSoM thread..

Yeah Chris, but I haven't driven it in two years. Long story, but I think it's ready for the road now. In the meantime, I've been having a blast with my 2003 Lightning! :nice:

lxfiveo said:
Yeah Chris, but I haven't driven it in two years. Long story, but I think it's ready for the road now. In the meantime, I've been having a blast with my 2003 Lightning! :nice:

You should come join us for the cruise this may. Love to see your stang again. I've started a club and we have some sick stangs. My car has gone through some big changes.. :D

www.turbomustangs.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=386411

whitehorseupnorth said:
You should come join us for the cruise this may. Love to see your stang again. I've started a club and we have some sick stangs. My car has gone through some big changes.. :D

www.turbomustangs.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=386411

A fellow turbo guy! Mine is a tad more powerful so I've heard, but since I haven't driven it, I'll refrain from talking about it.

I'll definitely hit the May cruise as I belong to NEBOC. We are going to have to run those turbo Stangs up at Epping too! :nice:

Steve, gald to see your still lerking around. It has been along time since we all went to that Bonney Eagle show. Sucks that your car has been down that long but at least your close to driving it again anyway. Mines come quite aways from that BE show, its finially blown and is going through a few changes this spring.

Some pics:

img06213cl.jpg

img06239jd.jpg

img00084sa.jpg

img00099lf.jpg

img06229ky.jpg

I'm in.

Dan, your photos are to big man.

Oh ya, bling,bling,bling,bling,bling.

You need to put a warning like this before people view your pics. "Caution, before you proceed in viewing the following pictures, sunglass are required or temporary blindness will occur."

Catch you and the other SSOMers on the 21st of May.

Bob