Stang BBQ

Black2kStangGT

Jul 15, 2003
Wheaton
Alright there have been talks about putting together an end of the summer BBQ, so I am going to try and lead it up. How does August 15th sound? Late afternoon, for those of us who have church can attend. What do you guys think??? Busse woods???

• Sponsors (?)

That is a definite possibility. I know that I don't have plans that day and we should be pretty much done with our move by then. My dad just got the white 380R convertible from Rod Baker's and I know he wants to tag along too. I'll check to see if he is free that day. Where exactly is Busse woods?

GTVert98 said:
That is a definite possibility. I know that I don't have plans that day and we should be pretty much done with our move by then. My dad just got the white 380R convertible from Rod Baker's and I know he wants to tag along too. I'll check to see if he is free that day. Where exactly is Busse woods?
380R, oh dang, what exactly is done to that thing? i know it is quick

GTVert98 said:
Busse woods is in Schaumburg, by streets of woodfield i believe

Black2kStangGT said:

The only thing he's done so far is drop in a K&N air filter. I know that he's pretty close to ordering an exhaust because it still has the stock GT exhaust (which I think is kind of dumb). He's just trying to decide what to get. I've driven it a couple of time and it's got a really nice ride, plus it's fast :nice:

Black2kStangGT said:

Sorry, I just re-read your post and you asked what is done to the car, not what he's done. It's basically the GT motor with the Eaton supercharger on it. It's got the Roush front facia and the white/blue signature Roush seats...white face gauges, Roush vintage shifter, larger brakes. I think it's lowered a little too. I know it's not as low as my Mach though. Since it's a convertible it's got the style bar with a LED brake light. It's still got the stock GT bullitt wheels.

GTVert98 said:
Sorry, I just re-read your post and you asked what is done to the car, not what he's done. It's basically the GT motor with the Eaton supercharger on it. It's got the Roush front facia and the white/blue signature Roush seats...white face gauges, Roush vintage shifter, larger brakes. I think it's lowered a little too. I know it's not as low as my Mach though. Since it's a convertible it's got the style bar with a LED brake light. It's still got the stock GT bullitt wheels.
not bad...do you know what they rate the hp at?