Stang BBQ

• Sponsors (?)

I was planning on going to Chicago that weekend to take my kids to the Zoo and my brother lives in Schaumburg so maybe I'll swing by!!!!!!

Your south eastern stang brother,
Donny

CrimsonCobra_01 said:
what day? and are there gonna be strippers already there or do we need to bring our own

sorry dude...its BYOS that day. if you cant find a stripper then we might just end up at skybox that night and we can find one for you.....or at least we can pay one to be nice to you

StonysGT said:
where exactly is this going to be at all. please key me in im interested in comeing
Busse Woods is in the Elk Grove, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights area. Its on the corner of I290 and 53.

Austin...you might want to call the park district to make sure this is ok...it seems like a lot of people are interested. This should be a lot of fun!

Ryan02Stang said:
Busse Woods is in the Elk Grove, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights area. Its on the corner of I290 and 53.

Austin...you might want to call the park district to make sure this is ok...it seems like a lot of people are interested. This should be a lot of fun!

can you get me the number? I can call them then :)

well i did some checking into getting a permit, not a huge deal, but there is 4 pages of paper work and there is a $10 app. fee. it is like 35-40 bucks if we want a grove (the area where you cook, i beleive) let me know what you guys think, maybe there is another place where we can meet and throw out a grill and not worry about permits and stuff.
-Austin